Too late

I had a good sleep this night and when I was ready with all I was actually only waiting for Zac. All my stuff was packed already, only not the things I needed today and tomorrow, but Jen and Liz were still busy with it. I was just looking a bit on Instagram. I didn't want to search on @zacefron but it just happened. There were more than thousand results, maybe even a million! I looked at some accounts and read the captions and comments. These fans love him so much, I felt like I was taking him away from them. Maybe they will hate me. It made me feel no good so I decided to stop and put my phone away. I turned the tv on and watched, but not really. It was a few minutes to eight so I felt good that Zac would be here in a minute. But after a quarter he was still not there. Maybe he was just a bit later. But when it was a quarter to nine he was still not there. I worried a bit and called him, but he didn't answer the phone. I knew I had to stay calm now, but I'm not good at staying calm in these situations. My head was already screaming all different bad things that could be happened to him. I decided to go to Jenna. I knocked on the door and she opened it, Lizzy was there too. I told them that Zac was still not there while he said he would be here at eight. They both tried to call him too, but also no response. I began to panic a bit and Jen and Liz tried to calm me. We walked to the lobby together so we could see him coming. We drank a coffee and that made me a bit calm but I was still looking at the entrance the whole time. I finally saw him getting out of a car, not his. I got up from my chair and ran to him with my arms wide to give him a hug, he did the same and we hugged. He had sunglasses on and a beanie. He motioned to us that we had to go upstairs. When we arrived at the room he took off his beanies and sunglasses. His hair was disheveled, very cute.
"Hey guys, sorry I'm so late"
He looked at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"I couldn't check out so that took more time than expected. Then there were some crazy screaming fans who saw me so I took a picture with them but they keeped following me and more people joined them so I had to disguice myself. And they knew what car was mine so I had to take another car to come here. I'm sorry guys, but I'm here now."
I looked at him.
"It doesn't matter. I'm just glad you're okay. I worried a bit" I said and grabbed his hand with both of my hands.
"But why didn't you answer the phone?" Jen asked.
"Well, it was empty and my charger was still here, oops"
~Omg, that 'oops' couldn't be any cuter~
"Well that explains everything. Panic for nothing, huh Em?" Liz said and winked. It was almost 9.30 now. We decided just to play some games. I won most of them, we always play card games and other kind of games at home. The view was still beautiful, can't get enough of it.
"I like the beanie" I said to Zac when Lizzy and Jenna were getting some juice from the kitchen.
"You do?" He replied.
"Yeah, it's perfect for your head and when you take it off your hair is very cute" I stroked his head so his hair was all messed up again. He pulled the beanie all over my head and put his arms all around me so I couldn't get it off. I tried to free myself but he was too strong so I yelled at Jen and Liz that I needed help. They came, we exchanged some glances and they began to tickle him. He let go of me so I stood up and took the beanie off. They grabbed his arms and held them so I could tickle him. He laughed hard "Stooooop! Stop stop stop!" He yelled. "Three against one, that's not fair!"
"Who is stronger?"
He laughed and tried to escape but he couldn't.
"OKAY YOU ARE STRONGER!" He yelled then, he couldn't hardly breathe anymore. Jen, Liz and me laughed at him. "See girls are stronger! You should've seen your face!" I said to him, to tease him a bit.
"One against one now?" He said. He made an attack move at us and we all jumped back and screamed. I wonder how it was possible that people still hadn't complained about us.
"See, I'm stronger and you guys know. Now sit again, girls. Let's finish this game." We started to play again and he only cheated. He won, but not fair.
"Who is the big winner?" He said with a teasing voice when we finished.
"Not you, cheater" I replied, also with a teasing voice. He lifted me over his shoulder and laid me down on the couch. He put my arms down next to my head and hold my wrists with his hands. "I ask only once, who is the big winner?"
I didn't answer and closed my eyes so I wouldn't laugh about his face.
"Are you sure you're not going to answer?" I still keeped my eyes closed and didn't say anything.
"Okay, you asked for it Emily Rose"
He lay down on top of me and his whole weight pressed on me. I tried to get my arms free so I could put his pants down and embarras him in front of Liz and Jen, but it didn't work.
"Okay, I surrender" I said while laughing. He came up and hugged me.
"That's my girl" He said. The rest of the evening we played games and we ate pancakes. Jen and Liz got to their own rooms and Zac and me got to bed. We talked a bit until we fell asleep against each other.