The First Day

It was this really sunny summerday at the beach. I was there on vacation with some friends. I had to pee so I was searching for a toilet but I couldn't find one. I'm very shy but I saw someone standing on the stairs. From the back he looked very social and normal, not dangerous. When he heard me asking about the toilet he turned around and looked at me. I looked at him. His eyes were bright blue and his eyelashes were so long and beautiful. He started talking to me about the toilet but I didn't hear a word he said. I could only watch at his face. Then he said "Hey girl, you still there?" And I said "Yeah sorry uhmm I'm sorry.." He said "It's okay, do you think you can find it?"
"Yeah sure, thanks" And I walked away. I didn't even know what I was doing and where I was walking to. While walking I realised I talked to the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Well.. Not really talked 'cause what did I even say.. I was still searching for the toilet when someone suddenly tapped me on the shoulder. I looked and it was him, it was this boy! He laughed with a beautiful smile and said "What are you even doing, you walked out the wrong way"
"Uhmm uhmm I ehhh" And I looked at the ground. I failed again. Just as always.. But he laughed at me and said "Come with me, I'll bring you to the toilet."