Some more shit..

We went to Zac's parents first and showed them the rings. They screamed when they saw it and hugged us. We talked about it, if we had plans from when and where we wanted it to be. We told them that we wanted it to be at the beach, but we didn't know exactly when. Than we went to my parents and showed them the rings too. They freaked out and started a whole story about how proud she was to see their little girl like this and stuff. We told them we wanted it ti be at the beach and they thought it was a wonderful idea. From now we would focus on our wedding. Lizzy and Jenna also freaked out when they heard it, they were super happy for us and said they were already nervous.
Than there was this day we would finally go parachuting together. My birthday had been long ago already but we were happy that we could still do this. Jaden was with Lizzy and Jenna and we knew there was nothing to worry about. At first someone told us everything about how to do it. It took much time and we had to practise on the ground. When it was finally time, I got a little nervous. I knew that someone would jump with me, someone who has done it much more already, but still. I was pretty nervous. Zac made ma calm but he was a bit nervous too. We went on the little plain and got higher and higher above the ground. It was frightening how fast everything was getting smaller down there, but it was also a beautiful sight. After some time we were as far as we needed to be. They asked us if we were ready to jump, we looked at each other and nodded. There we went, this was the moment! I was scared and had my eyes closer, but when I was really flying, and it felt good. I always wondered how it would feel to be flying, but I had never thought that it would feel like this. I was looking at Zac and saw how much he enjoyed it. There was nothing wrong, only good things going through my body. Then it was time to get out the parachutes. I was nervous and I had so much adrenalin going through my body. It came out and there was a huge schock, but than we just started fluttering down. I looked down, but than I noticed something not good. Zac and his companion were falling down really fast, I saw his conpanion fighting to get the parachute out, but it didn't work. They both screamed, and I, I didn't feel anything. I couldn't do anything, I could only watch it happen.
~
It is already more than one year later, and I know I'm late... But I noticed that in some stranger way, this chapter wasn't posted fully. I changed it so it's good now. Apologises for being so late.. Thanks for reading, love you 💞