Showing the store

When we were finally done with everything we walked to my store. It's not a long walk, it was a beautiful day and we walked there, holding hands. I felt so proud to walk like this with my boyfriend, you don't know. There was not a single fan on the way to the store which made it more comfortable. I opened the door and stepped in my beautiful small store. I already saw my employee Melody behind the counter, well I saw her back. It was not busy in the store yet, business isn't going really good last time... Melody turned around as soon as she heard us and smiled, she ran over to me and hugged me. Melody is not just an employee, she's also a friend of mine.
"Em! How was your vacation?!" She asked. Then she looked at Zac and her mouth fell open. Zac laughed, he already knew what she thought and so did I.
"It was awesome, have had lots of fun!" I said, but she didn't look at me. I tried to make contact with waving my hands in front of her face. She shut her mouth.
"Hii" Zac reached out his hand to her. I laughed about her reaction. They shook hands. Zac looked around in the store and I stayed with Melody.
"Yo Melody, earth to Melody"
She looked at me with big eyes.
"What is Zac Efron doing here with you?" She asked whispering.
"He's come along from LA"
"How the...? Emily, you have to tell me everything!"
I laughed and called Zac, he looked at us and I motioned for him to come.
"We have to tell our amazing meeting story to Melody here, can you start?"
He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.
"I think you have to start telling"
Melody couldn't keep her eyes of Zac.
"It's a weird story, come on you have to tell"
He laughed. "Well, okay than"
He started to tell about me asking for the toilet (saying he already thought from the first moment, I was the most beautiful girl in the world, which made me feel proud and blush) and then the ice scream and the next day and following days (with no details). I finished it "And now he came along with me" I still felt jitters in my body when I said it.
Melody couldn't believe it.
"So, so you are a couple now?"
"Yup" I said and smiled to Zac. He smiled back. Then somebody came in the store and Melody had to focus on the customer. I showed Zac the store and when we were at a bigger distance from Melody he whispered "How often do you think we'll have to tell someone that again?"
"I don't know"
"It's weird, lol"
"Lol yeah, kinda"
He laughed. "But I don't mind to tell it over a hundred times again, by the way, I looove your store!"
"You always say you love everything"
"Because it's part of you and I love you"
"I love you more"
"I love you most"
"I love you more than most"
"Most is most you can have so I love you the most of the most and there is nothing more than most, now shhhht"
I giggled.
"Why do you always say smart things?"
"Because"
"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrows.
"Because you do that to me"
"Oh shut up"
"Okay"
The customer didn't recognise Zac, probably because he was standing with his back to her. When she left again, Melody immediately walked over to us.
"This is weird as fuck"
"Yeah kinda" I replied.
"So I'm gonna see you more often here?" She asked to Zac.
"Yup, I guess"
"Woah... Super cool, you know. You guys are cute!"
I laughed and hugged her. Zac looked and then also hugged her. Her face made me laugh.
"We'll see you soon, Mel!" I said and we left. We walked back home but another way than the way up. I showed him my neighbourhood. My little neighbor was playing outside. When she saw me she ran over to me with her arms wide, screaming "EMLYYYY"
She couldn't say Emily so she always says 'Emly'. I went down on my knees and opened my arms so she could hug. She gave me a big hug for a little girl and whispered in my ears "I wissed you"
"I missed you too, little star"
She laughed and opened her arms to Zac. He just hugged her.
"Who are you?" She asked him with her cute soft voice.
"My name is Zac and who are you?" He replied, with this voice how you talk to kids.
"My name is Kayla, are you Emly's new fwiend?"
"Yes, I am her friend"
"Cool, me twoo! We can be fwiends?" She said raising her voice.
"I want to be your friend"
"Yes!"
Zac gave her a high five. I smiled, he is so cute with kids. Then Kayla's mother called for her and Kayla waved at us and ran to her Mom. Her Mom waved at us and they went in their house. We walked further and arrived at my house again.