He found it

We kept lying on the bed for a while and Zac laid on his side and had his arm all over me. We were still naked and I just wanted to keep lying there for the rest of the day, but Zac stood up and made his way to the bathroom.
"You're still naked!" I yelled to him when he was in the corridor.
"But you're the only one who's here, right?" He yelled back.
"But what if Mariah suddenly shows up?" I yelled back. He showed up in the doorway.
"Than that would be nothing new for her" He said and I looked at him with big eyes.
"I'm just kidding. She won't, I told her she didn't have to come"
I looked at him standing there in the doorway with his arm leaning against the wall.
"What are you looking at beautiful girl?" He turned around and shook his ass. I laughed and he walked over to me.
"Your hair's a little messy baby, let me fix it" He started to play with my hair and messed it up even more. I tried to pull his hand away but he was way stronger than me so it didn't work. That's why I started to kiss him, so he would stop messing up my hair, and it worked.
"Thankyou for yesterday" I said when we stopped and looked at each other.
"No thank you for yesterday"
His clear blue eyes focused on my eyes, telling me he meant everything.
"What do you wanna do today?" He asked.
"Uhm, I don't know? We can go to my house, than I also don't need to be picked up when you have to go"
"Sure, let's make ourselves ready" So we got out of bed and wore clothes. We made a simple breakfast and checked if we had everything, then we took the car and left to my house. My parents weren't at home, they were already working. We went upstairs to my room and just laid on my bed, didn't know what to do. We talked for a while, just staring at the ceiling and telling each other what happened in the days we didn't see each other. We laughed about some silly things that happened and I told him about how weird everyone acted the days before my birthday and that I already thought something was happening but I couldn't find out what. He listened and laughed and said he would have killed Lizzy if she would have ruined it, but he wouldn't, of course. Then there was a silence and we both looked at the ceiling, thinking about him leaving again and missing each other. Then I sighed and stood up.
"I'm going to visit the toilet"
"Okay, I will search for a game we can play"
"Okay" I went to the toilet, really had to pee. Zac was searching for a game and opened the drawers. He was just looking for cards but didn't know where to find it. When he opened one drawer he saw a crumpled piece of paper. He opened it and started to read. Emily wrote it and it was about him, about them. About her missing him so much and being scared to be in his life, thinking she wasn't the one for him because his life was so different from hers and it's so hard for her to be in it. He started to panic and knew he had to talk to her about this. He put the piece of paper in his pocket. I came back from the toilet and saw Zac sitting upright on the bed, he had no cards or other game in his hand. I thought something was wrong but didn't know what. I sat down next to him, being a little nervous.
"Hii baby, couldn't find a game?"
"Nope"
"Oh, I can get it. Is everything okay?"
"I didn't find a game but I found something else." He took the paper from his pocket. My eyes grew wide and I wanted to take it away before he would read it, but then I realized he'd already read it.
"I didn't want you to find it"
I said with a soft and little scared voice. I didn't know what he was feeling right now. Did he feel pissed or guilty or maybe even cheated? I didn't know, but I didn't want him to feel any of that because he didn't deserve that.
"But I did, and I read it. And now I want you to tell me what it means. Do you really think you can't be in my life?"
He said, understanding and loving.
"No! No, I don't want you to think that. I just... I can't explain it. I feel so weird in your life, it's really different from mine and I think I'm just not so good in adjusting to change"
"But you know you don't have to change, right?" He laid his hand on my leg and looked at my eyes.
"Yeah, but it feels like it just happens, even when I try not to" I said with a soft voice, insecure about if I really had to tell this. I looked at the blankets next to my legs.
"Hey" He said.
"Hey Emily, you will never change to me. You will always be the same beautiful girl I fell in love with and think about every second. You may feel like you change, but you don't. And I know my life is really different and I understand that it's hard to just step into it, but it won't change you as a person. You will always be the same lovely person everyone loves. If you need some time, I understand it. But you gotta know that I won't just leave you and never get in contact again, because I love you the most"
I cried again.
"No! Please don't say that! I don't want to leave you. I want to be in your life, I can handle it. I want to be with you and I just have to get over the things that hold me. Zachary, please don't say that. I love you so much, I can't miss you like that"
He wiped my tears away.
"I'm so happy that you said that. I will help you with everything, always tell me what bothers you and I will help you."
"Thanks"
"No. Thank you"
He pushed me back and started to kiss me. We cuddled on the bed until it was almost time for him to go.