Drunk to bed

We still partied for a long time, but some people left already. It was actually only my friends, Mason and Zac who were still here. It was already 2.30am but we still partied. Zac said he had to leave tomorrow evening (which was actually today already) and I just wanted to spent the most time I could with him, awake. We played a game which was about drinking and Zac lost all the time so he was a bit drunk. I didn't drink really much so I was still sober. Zac received an assignment that he had to kiss the most beautiful girl in the room. It didn't even take a second and he jumped off of his sofa to me on the couch and sort of attacked me with kisses. I knew he was drunk, and it was funny so I kissed him back. I felt his hands going in my shirt on the back and laughed.
"Zac stop" I whispered. "Zac! People are looking at us, stop you crazy!" He laughed and stopped. He came really close to my ear so he was sure nobody else could hear it. "Okay, for now. But promise it to me for later" I didn't want to have sex with him when he was drunk.
"Okay, later. But I will choose when"
He kissed my neck. "Good"
We all started to get tired so finally at 3.15am everyone left and me and Zac were the only ones left in the mess. I had absolutely no desire to clean it all up now and besides, Zac was drunk so I had to do it on my own. I just left it like that and went upstairs, I took Zac with me. I helped him walking the stairs cause that was not easy for him.
"You drank a little too much, huh?" I laughed at how funny he looked and walked. When we were finally upstairs and in the room he let himself fall on the bed and closed his eyes.
"Zachary, you really should get your clothes off"
He moaned. "I want you to help me"
I laughed. I know what he wanted but he was drunk so I didn't want that.
"Okay, I will help you but nothing more."
"Hmmm"
So I unzipped his pants and tried to take it off but I couldn't bacause he was lying on it.
"You have to put your legs up baby"
And so he put them up a bit, with effort and I took them off gently. I laughed about what I was doing.
"Okay, now we have to get your shirt off"
His arms went up and I leaned forward to pull his shirt off but he put his arms around me and I laid on him. I really wanted it, but he was drunk so it would be better not to do it.
"Let me go Zachary"
He kissed my neck and I giggled.
"Let me go now or I'm gonna sleep in the other room"
He looked at me and let me go. I took off his shirt so he was only wearing his boxer short now. I looked at him, damn he is so beautiful. I bit my lip and had to restrain myself. I put the blankets over him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm gonna take a shower now, I'll be right back, okay."
"Okay, I'll wait for you"
I went in the shower, but I was really tired so went not long. I came out and put on my night clothes. My mascara was all over my face and I forgot to take my makeup wipes so I went in the room like that. Zac was still awake, which surprised me. He looked at me and laughed like an idiot.
"You are a pandaaaa"
"Yeah I'm a panda" I giggled.
"You are a cute panda"
"Thank you, now go to sleep"
"I want to hug my pandaaaa"
"Zachary, I'm going to fix this in the bathroom. I'm coming back in a few minutes, please go to sleep."
"I'll wait for you cute panda"
I went back to the bathroom and fixed it. When I came back Zac was sleeping. Even when he was drunk he was a real cutie. He looked so adorable. I was standing and looking at him for a few minutes before I got in bed slightly so he wouldn't wake up. I was really proud to be his panda, that's how I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up next to Zac who was looking at me from real close with big eyes. I laughed immediately, it was like the first time he was awake earlier than me.
"Hii beautiful"
"Hey handsome, don't you have a hangover?"
"To be honest, no. I'm used to it and besides, I'm not a poseur." He kissed my mouth.
"Eww, you taste like liquor."
"Oh, we can do something about that."
He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, I kept lying there and stretched. Then he came back.
"Do you remember something of yesterday?"
"Not much, but I know you were beautiful." He let me giggle again. Then he came closer to my ear and placed his hand on my waist.
"But I remember you promised me something" He whispered.
"I thought you forgot about that" I said teasing him.
"I would never forget a promise like that"
I blushed. He saw it and smiled, I couldn't handle his smile it is just so gorgeous and cute and defiant but also naughty in one.
"I watched you yesterday when I pulled all your clothes off, it was really hard to keep me in"
"What do you think about me?" He looked at me and then started to lick my lips. I was totally ready for it now, I've been waiting for it since yesterday, I let myself go and did the same. I pressed my body against his and placed my hand on his ass, I squeezed it. I pulled out his underpants and all my own clothes, then he got on top off me and gave everything to me. I felt his body on mine and heard him breathing heavily. I enjoyed it so much, he made me feel so good. I couldn't let him go, I needed to stay strong and stay with him even when he's gone for so long. I loved him too much to leave. Then he was there, I looked at his face and saw his beautiful eyes, his face full of sweat. I felt it in me. I felt so good and felt the happiness, I moaned and closed my eyes. He lay next to me now. This moment I didn't realise where I was, I felt like we were in paradise. I saw Zac lying there, looking satisfied. I love him so much, I want this from him all the time. I'm so proud he is mine.