Changed

- Harry -

I didn't had any clue this day would come by so fast!

"Dad, goodbye" Aaron shouted through the whole house. I jogged to the door and smiled. My little boy isn't so little anymore. He is big now and he will be fine on his own.

The fact is that Aaron is moving, together with his girlfriend Sarah. I've met her many times and she is a really kind and sweet girl. It will feel so strange to not have Aaron around anymore.

"Just drive safe okay"

"Yeah I promise, bye" he growled and began to walk out of the door but I stopped him and pulled him into a big hug. He is turning 19 tomorrow and I'm quite emotional about it.

Much has changed.

It feels like it was yesterday Aaron ran in his boxers while I chased him.
When he couldn't say whole sentences.
When he learned to say "daddy" and "mummy"
When he learned to walk and speak

Now I have to let him go. A part of me want to let him have fun and live his life but another part don't want, because I'm going to miss him so freaking much.

"I'm going to miss you, son" I whispered and I know he thinks it's silly but I don't give a fuck.

"I'm going to miss you too, dad" he said softly and right then I was sure my heart melt. He hasn't said something like that in years.

We pulled away and just looked into each others eyes.

"We will come and visit on Christmas" he smiled and left.

The fact that they arn't going to live in England more, makes me cry.

He said goodbye to Niall this morning before Niall went to work.
My work on YSL is nice. The reason why I'm home on a friday is because I got a day off. I work on weekends, but I only have half days. My shift is twelve o'clock (on the day).

Suddenly the door opened and my beautiful princess walked in.

"My princess why arn't you in school?" I asked her and yeah this is our daughter. She is only six years old so she has a few years before she leave us.
And we have Diana too. She is 15 years old and doesn't spend so much time home anymore. Because she is out with her friends most of the time. But I start to think Diana maybe has met someone.

"The kids are mean" Daisy pouted with her botton lip and crossed her arms over her little chest. I found it quite cute actually.

"Aw, Daisy, what happend?" I said and lifted her up in my big arms.

"They call me lesbian and they say it's weird that I have two daddies and they make fun of me all the time" by now she cried.

"Schh, don't cry princess. You are not worth to cry over some stupid kiddos" I whispered and held her close to my body while I stroke her long blonde hair.

The door suddenly opened again and in came my fiancé.

"Arn't you...a bit early?" I asked Niall who took off his jacked. I was suprised why Niall was home so early?

"I only have half day today, babe"

"Oh" was the only thing I said. I totaly forgot, oops.

"And why are my little baby girl crying?" He asked Daisy who looked up from my neck to meet Niall's blue eyes.

"The others are mean to me"

"Aw, my little baby girl. Don't care about those who let you down, okey?"

She only nodded and we went to the livingroom. I sat down on the couch and placed Daisy on my lap, while Niall on the other side sat next to us.

We just sat there and had a little chit chat with each other. About everything and nothing.

-----

"Bye"

"Wait" I yelled and walked over to Diana who stood in the doorway.
"Where are you going young lady?" I asked her and took a look at her. She was wearing a short black dress and a pair of heels. Her brown hair was free and curly. She was wearing makeup which she doesn't do so often.

I have a feeling in my stomach.

"Out" she rolled her eyes at me, why do girls always have to be harder to understand than boys. We didn't had this problem with Aaron.

"Where? With who?"

"You don't have to know everything"

"Yes, I'm your father" I warned her and here we go again. This always happend. Diana and I don't get along often nowadays. When she was younger, she would always laugh at my bad jokes. Smile at me. Never screamed at me. But now, I have to see reality, she's changed.

"Harry, let her go" I heard Niall's soft voice saying from behind me.

"Fine" I said and sighed.
I gave up.

"Thanks dad" she smiled and hugged me before she left the house.

"What are you so worried about, babe?" Niall asked and now he was standing in front of me and took hold of my hands.
I sighed again.

"I don't want something to happen to her"

that's true.

When it's about your kids, you could take your life just for them. I want them to be safe.

"Aw, Haz" He opened his arms, so I did too and I embraced him in my arms "you don't have to worry. She isn't stupid, so I promise she won't do anything dumb"

I just hummed in respons.

"At least we have one kiddo home" I half laughed while we pulled away.

"Yeah, and you are still father to the other as well. We just have to let them live their lifes"

I guess Niall's right.

I just can't believe how fast the time has gone by.

And I don't regret anything in my life. I have everything, three wonderful kids and a husband.

I couldn't wish for more!

I hugged him again and kissed his forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

---------------//-------------//----------

So there you have the VERY LAST END!

And I didn't say anything from the beginning, but this chapter is 15 years later 🙈

So what did you think about this whole fanfic?
It was at least my first one and you can't be good at everything.
But I'm trying :) xx

I just want to say a massive thank you to you guys who has read this fic, from the beginning or after that.
Love you so much!//Narryfanfiction