Hospital III

(Harry)

We've been stuck in this hospital for almost 4 days now. I'm trying to make Aaron eat, which I barely do myself. Because the food here is the worst food I've eaten. I'm maybe a bit dramatic now, but I mean it! It's not taste good. It's ugly. It looks like a green porridge. The only thing I eat here is the salad, which isn't enough for a whole day. I haven't had the time to care about myself in these past three days we've been eating here.

I know Aaron don't like the food either, but it's more important that he eat than me. I have to make sure he eat something. I don't want to leave this hospital until I have heard something about Niall. But if I had known what was going on with Niall I hadn't even thought a second before taking Aaron with me out for some real food. 

So that's why Liam and Louis has take Aaron with them to McDonalds today which I'm so glad of! He can eat something which taste good. I still don't know why Liam and Louis is still here. When they can be home, sleep in a comfortable bed, eat real and good food, sleep in silence which it isn't here.

I would do everything to be in their situation right now!

I want out of this stupid place. It's driving me crazy, I can't think anymore, I can't sleep, I don't want to eat anymore because I don't have appetite to eat.
Niall has been awake in some seconds and then he close his eyes again. So he is not awake that much and I'm scared.

I had just eat my breakfast or I don't even think you can call water breakfast but anyway now I'm on my way to Niall's room. I want to see him again and it's silence in there. If there isn't any doctors in there ofcourse.

When I stood next to Niall's bed I looked down at his face. He didn't had the oxygen mask over his mouth anymore. That was a good thing, right?

I took his hand in my own. I gave him a squeeze before I heard someone who came into the room. I quickly let Niall's hand free and looked who it was. But it wasn't anybody in here. I scan around the room. But I didn't see anybody in here. Maybe someone got into wrong room.

I chose to sit on a chair next to the bed. I studied Niall's face, then I trailed down his body. Then up to his face again.

I took a moment to think about how the crash. Had it been someone on the road,a person, was it a car, was someone driving at the wrong side of the road or what caused this accident?

"I see you are checking on him" I heard a voice speak and I know I've heard it before. I searched where the voice came from which was just next to me. Dr. Beckham gave me a charming smile, shit he was attractive as fuck. I have to calm down. I have to focus on Niall not a man crush. I promise it's just hormones which is playing with me. I've been in this place for too long.

Dr. Beckham checked the screen with Niall's pulse. Then he went out of the room. I breathed out the breath I didn't even know I was holding.

It's scary to think of it.

Will Niall handle the stuation? ofcourse he is strong but think if. What would I do with my life then? How would I feel? How would Aaron feel? I know I wouldn't be able to be happy. I wouldn't be able to share a smile. A laugh. Nothing. I can't imagine a life without Niall. He is the light in my life. He is the reason why I wake up in the morning. If I hadn't met Niall I would have been not in good terms by now. We wouldn't have our beautiful son together.

I would go on drugs.

I would have been drunk all day all night

I would just have been out for sex

Spending all my money on drugs, cigarettes, sex and such bad things

I would have been an big mess

But I met a blonde irish boy, with ocean blue eyes. He completely changed my life. I did things I'm not proud of. But he helped me to forgetting about that.

I was an asshole. A real big fat idiot.

--------------------------

Aaron and I was sitting outside Niall's room by now. Aaron was so tired, I read it on his eyes. His eyes wanted to close but he tried his best to held them open.

I lifted him up into my lap and after only a few minutes he was asleep. I kissed his forehead and held him tight against me so he wouldn't fall down on the ground.
I was also tired as hell but, I can't sleep yet.

Suddenly I heard some noises which I think was coming from Niall's room. I hope they know what they are doing and they know what is going on in there.

I watched as Dr. Smith rushed into the room and then Dr. Popwell, then there was three more doctors. Okey now they are scaring the hell out of me. What is going on in there? I can't move because I don't want to wake Aaron up. I'm going insane by now!

When there is someone who is standing by the doorway and is holding up the door, so two ladys could roll in a little table, with things on it. Now I regret I looked what was on the table.

What the hell is going on?

I can see the little screen where Niall's pulse was showed, but the different is one thing. It is just  a straight line and it leaves a sound. Now it hits me.

He don't breath!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGERRRRRR HAHAHAHHA

-

-

-

Lots of love
- Narryfanfiction