Hospital

(Liam)

We have been waiting for Niall to pick up Aaron in two hours now and I'm starting to get worried. What if something has happened to him? I thouht to myself. Or maybe he is just late, I hope it's the second, maybe he said wrong time to me. I tried to think like that.

So I decided to join Louis and Aaron. They played with some of Aaron's toys he had with him when Niall left him here. I sat next to Louis and watched Aaron play with his little car.

I smiled down at the little curly boy, Louis head was now on my shoulder. Which I didn't have a problem with. Aaron looked up at us with raised eyebrows and went to Louis. He studered Louis carefully, I tried not to laugh. It was so funny how Aaron studered Louis so carefully but so cute. I laugh in my head right now.

"Uncle Lou okay?" Aaron asked it sound like sadness in his voice. Louis took his arms around Aaron and embraced him.
"Yes I'm fine Aaron, thanks for asking" he smiled and Aaron didn't seem to be as sad as he was a few seconds before. I smiled fondly at them two hugging. Wow I always find me smiling at everything they does together.

"When mummy coming?" He asked and looked at me. I bit my botton lip. What should I answer at that question which I don't even know the answer on. I looked at Louis for any help but he didn't help me at all.

"Soon" why did I have to say that? I hate to lie to Aaron, now he thinks Niall is coming soon, GREAT LIAM! I forced a smile to him which I think he thouht was a real because he smiled and went back to his toys again.

Suddenly my phone broke the silence. I quickly stood up from the floor and went to the kitchen, then I answered.

My heart stopped...

---------

I went back to Louis and Aaron. My eyes was widen, I swallowed when I saw Louis looking up at me. He went up to me and asked me what it was.

"We need to get to the hospital"

-------------------

(Harry)

I can't believe it's been five years! FIVE YEARS. I'm trying to take it in to my head. I have so many feelings right now. Love, happy, luck, emotional. I can't wait until I get to see Aaron and Niall about three days! And share my happiness with them.

Just the thought of cuddle Niall again and Aaron.

-

I have been so busy at work today. Ugh. There have actually for once been quite many persons who have booked a room.
That's a bit unusually at this hotel. Because it's not like the five stars hotel. But I'm happy it's finally happening something at this place.

"Good afternoon sir" I said to a man which stood in front of me.

"Good afternoon, my name is Lindon. My secretary called you a couple of days ago to make a reservation"

I had to think a while before I realized that someone had called.

"Oh yes, Mr. P.J Lindon, a single room with bath"

"Yes that's me"

I looked down at the computer to find how many nights he is staying here.

"And you have booked...five nights"

"That's right"

I took the key which is to his room ofcourse.

"Here's your key Mr. Lindon, room 409. It is on the fourth floor. There's a lift just behind you. Have a nice evening"