Baby on the way

[Louis]

It's been two days since we came to Wales and it's two more. It's been quite nice I guess. It's only that my belly hurt every morning and sometimes on the days too but it hasn't hurt on the days on the two days we've been here. Because that would be a rough hell.

It's afternoon, Liam and I wanted some alone time so we decided to take a little walk.

It's summer now and Aaron's birthday is next week.

Today it's Friday, which means it's exactly one week until his birthday. He is going to turn four this year.

I don't know how it will be without Niall on his big day. But maybe Niall is coming who knows?

Me and Liam has a little plan to his birthday. It will be a suprise.

I can't wait until Liam and my baby exist in this world.

I have been going around and waiting and waiting until this baby would pop out in any minute now. The doctors says it can be dangerous if the kid is coming too soon. The last time I checked on the baby, my doctor told me the kid is a little too far down. It seems like she or he don't want to be in there anymore.

I looked down at my big tummy and smiled. The baby has to be a really big one, because my belly is really big. The doctor find it a bit strange that the baby can be so big in six month.
I know six months is a long time but the doctor said, the baby will growing completely to the size it will be when the baby is coming out in the last month. But it seems like the baby is ready to come out now.

Liam and I walked down the street hand in hand. It was not dark outside because it's summertime like I said before.

A moment like this hasn't happend sence I got pregnant.

I maybe sounds silly now, but I am really in love with this man. His hazel brown eyes you can get lost into, his brown hair, his muscles, his smile, his laugh, his hugs, his lips. He is an angel inside and out.

His personality is as good as his appearance.
He is so kind, lovely and caring. We have our fights, but a relationship without a fight would be boring.

So yeah I love him so much and now we are going to share a child. I'm so excited!

"What are you thinking about babe?" Liam asked which made me stop to think in my own thoughts too much.
I smiled at him.

"Well I was thinking about you to be honest, but now you made me snap out of the thoughts"

"Oh, well what can I say? What did you think about me then?" He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. I punched him playfully on his arm.

"Not that kind of thoughts dumbass" I half-laughed and Liam didn't stop to smirking.

"Okey, okey Mr. Fit ass" he said and hit me on my bum.

I laughed at what he had called me.

Wow one thing that I can't believe is that how we actually turned around from him being the daddy and me the baby. When I got pregnant he took my place. I don't know why but I like it.

He stopped me and held his hands on my both cheeks. He leaned forward to connect his lips with mine.
It was a sweet kiss. I moved my lips against his. 

I felt like it was too long ago I kissed him but I kissed him yesterday. But that's not enough for me. I want to feel his lips against my all the time.

His hands was resting on my ass and I tugged on his hair.
He let out a moan. Now I was the one smirking.

When Liam was about to hug me I backed off. Not because I didn't want to hug him just that my belly is far too big for him to hug me.