Smoothie...oops

[Harry]

"I saw Niall on a club yesterday" he started "and...umm"

"Just split it out" I was now more than just nervous. He have to say it. Before I get a panic attack.

"okey" he cleared his throat "I kind of saw him kiss another guy"

no

please

no

I didn't want this to happen. I wanted to fight him back before this could happen. But now it's too late. This is all my fault. I could see Ed's eyes on me, but I couldn't look at him right now. I stood up and walked outside the café. After that I went into Yves Saint Laurent. Ed called out my name but I didn't care.

I could see Niall and the guy.

Niall had his hair down, his blonde hair was now more brown. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of ripped black jeans. Hell he was attractive. They were looking at some clothes. I pretended to look at some shoes, which was my kind of shoes. It was boots with small heels.

I walked around a bit and when I looked up from what I was "looking at" Niall's eyes met mine. We stared at each other for a while before Niall looked away. I feel angry and sad at the same time.

There was a women in the shop who had a smoothie in one of her hands. I took it and said I would buy her a new. She seem to be cool with it. So I walked over to where Niall and the brown haired guy was and I pretended to look at something next to them. I hummed a random song, just so they don't know what I'm actually doing. I could feel Niall staring at me.

It took a lot of me to not look at him.

I smirked at myself before I "dropped" the smoothie on the boy. I faked a gasp.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. It was an accident. I promise" I lied, Niall just stood there and didn't do anything. But I don't know if it was just me who was dreaming or was he actually smiling. No, it's real. He is actually grinning.

"Niall why are you just standing there? help me"

Ugh.

What an asshole, Niall don't have to clean him up. Is he a fucking baby or what?

"Sorry" Niall whispered and now he was serious again. When Niall was going to past me I stopped him. I took his arm, so he couldn't walk and to my surprise he didn't try to do it either.

"What is his name?" I asked Niall serious and he seemed to be unsure if he should reply or not. But he did. He said his name was "Chris"

I turned my head to this Chris guy. I hitched my jaws and my anger was boiling inside me.

"Chris you should listen really carefully now"

"wow are you trying to scare me or what?" He was really an asshole! I don't even know why Niall was with this guy. He is awful. I don't know if this is the boy who stuck his tongue down in Niall's throat but he is acting like an asshole against Niall, which he isn't going to do anymore.

"Just shut your mouth. Don't dare to say what Niall is going to do. If you can't clean yourself then you are a little fucking baby. Go to your mommy instead"

He seem to be really pissed off, which I already am.

"Um, Harry please" Niall knows my name! He remember it. I can't think about that now. I have to be angry at this fucking Chris asshole-

"Not now" I said to Niall and walked closer to Chris.

"You don't dare to order Niall, okey" I said with a low and angry tone.

"Wow was that going to scare me even more. Ahhh someone help me" he faked scream and waved his arms up in the air. He smirked and that was a really horrible smirk if you ask me.

I HATE THIS GUY. Without thinking, I hit him with my hand over his cheek. Like a bitch slap. Chris gasped and showed his teeth to let me know he was angry. That was when the body guards led me out of the shop and I could't see Niall's reaction.

Ed stood outside with a glare. As fast as I came out I walked away with Ed following behind me. I suddenly stopped in my tracks. I turned around and I looked at Ed. Tears was streaming down over my cheeks.

What have I done?

Why does my life have to be so fucking hard all the time. I'm a dad, but I don't act like one. I just punched a guy in his face. What a terrible dad I am.

Why can't Niall just remember everything again. Why? I want him to remember! That's the only thing I wish right now. I want to be happy again, I want my family back.

Ed embraced me and stroke my back.

"What have I done? Ed....I don't deserves anything" I cried out in his shoulder.

"Schhh, Harry don't blame yourself. You sure as hell deserves better"

-----------------------------------------

Hey everyone!

Wait did Niall smile? Because Harry splitted out the smoothie on Chris.

Chris is an totally asshole-

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)

Lots of love

- Narryfanfiction