Happy family

Please can someone make this real???

Sorry if there are some errors

(Harry)

3 month later

Almost everything has gone back to normal again. I'm so happy!

Niall's belly is getting bigger and bigger. It won't end to grow. The baby is always awake on the nights. Which bothers Niall really much and me. The both of us don't get much sleep on the nights. That's why Niall is sleeping a bit earlier now.

Sometimes on the days too.

We need to catch on the sleep.

"Harry please can you help me?" Niall shouted and I ran to the kitchen where Niall was. He sat on a chair at the table.

"What? Is something wrong?" I pressed him with all my questions.

"Can you help me up?" He smiled, Gosshhhh this man scared the hell out of me like most of the time. I thought it was something really serious.

"Don't dare to scare me like that again!"

He laughed and I held out my hand to help him stand up on his feets.
When he stood on his feets he was really close to me.

"Aaron isn't home...so..." I smirked

"Harry no, a pregnant man here" his eyes were widen and I was smirking even more.

"Where?" I said sarcastic. He slapped my shoulder playfully and giggled.
His giggle is the most beautiful sound on this fucking entire universum.

I dragged him closer until our bodies was pressed against each other.

I leaned in and kissed his lips. I wanted more so I tried to slip over my tounge, but Niall didn't let me.

I tried again but he didn't let me.

I opened my eyes and saw a big smirk on Niall's lips.

Oh no

What is he going to do?

He began to walk away as I growned. I wanted more!! I felt myself getting hard.
It was like an intire time since we had sex or did a blowjob.

"Ni, where are you going?" I asked him and followed from behind.

I rest myself on the sofa, to my suprise Niall place his bum in my lap. One leg on each side of my own legs. He looked me deep in the eyes, his beautiful ocean blue eyes. I've missed to just look into his beautiful eyes and get lost into them, at the same time I hate it.

When I felt his crotch against mine I didn't feel any better. I just want to feel him. I want to really feel him.

Niall attacked my lips. At first I was shocked by his movement but then I relaxed and closed my eyes. We moved our lips together and a few moans left my mouth. We don't have to be quiet because no one is home expect from me and Niall. We are all alone in this big house.

I began to suck his neck while he tugged at my hair. I wanted to hear him.

I wanted to make so many marks. I want to show who he belongs to. I want to show everybody that he is mine, that sounds terrible to say "he is mine"
But it's true.

I'm going to make him feel the pleasure.

"Ahh...H-Harry..." I smirked when Niall left the moans.

I laid him on his back on the couch and I took the chance to breath as well.

I left a big mark on his neck. Oops. Not my fault.
I grabbed his hard thing and Niall was crying out loud for doing it.