Chapter 28

Leave inline comments!!

Tammy POV

"Ace, come clean these toys up!" I yelled after I tripped over one of Ace's action figures.

"Ok." He said then went right to it.

I walked away from him and into the family room where Chris was sitting on the floor, giving the television his full attention.

"Hey mamas baby." I cooed as I picked him up from the floor. He gave be a wide toothless grin as drool dripped from his bottom lip.

I carried him into the kitchen and placed him in his high chair. I went into the fridge and pulled out his homemade baby food. I grabbed a baby spoon and sat in front of him.

"Tammy!" I heard the most annoying voice ever. How did this nigga get into my house.

I turned around to see Tyrese and behind him Anthony's long neck ass. I rolled my eyes and went back to feeding my baby.

"Now, I know your bird nose ass heard me. Stop eating that poor babies food, don't try and act like as if I didn't see you." He said. Will anything intelligent come out this fools mouth?

"Tyrese, go fall of a cliff and drown in a pool of lava." I snapped.

"After you suck my dick with them DSL's you got." He said then flashes a perverted smirk my way.

"In your dreams stupid." I mumbled.

"Then I'm hear to stay baby!" He yelled, holding his arms out. "Nah but on some real shit Tammy, you got to take my boy back! He's a fucking buzz kill now. We can't even go to a strip club no more because his ass won't throw any dollars and get hype like we use too. Just take his ass back and fuck him real good one time. The way you've been depriving him is wrong." He said, making me laugh.

Anthony can come back into this house after he does some SERIOUS making up. You can't just do some fuck boy shit like denying your son and think everything's gonna be peachy. It doesn't work like that.

"And did that require you coming into my house?" I asked him.

"Honestly. I just want some food cause I know your fat ass always eating. ALWAYS!" He said then started going through the fridge. I scoffed and focused back on Chris.

"Baby, make sure you're not like your retarded uncle when you grow up." I cooed to him. He just laughed and screamed back at me.

"Tammy, can we talk for real?"  Anthony said, coming up next to me.

"Can't you see that I'm feeding MY child?" I asked. He sucked his teeth and snatched the food out of hand and placed it on the counter.

"Don't say that shit like that. I said I'm sorry about what I said and now you're just being petty and I'm tired of that shit. Let go." He said, pulling me away from my child with my arm

He opened up the screen door and pushed me into the backyard and shut the door behind him. I rubbed my arm with a frown as I looked at him.

"I don't appreciate you man handling me like that." I snapped.

"Yo, I really don't give a fuck right now Tammy. Ice that shit later. Right now, we about to fix this shit. What's gonna happen is, you're gonna get over whatever bullshit I said because we have established that it's stupid but you're still stringing it along, causing problems. Ok, I'm an ass! You been known that shit before we got married. Don't act brand new and make me seem like the worst nigga ever. I don't want to here this come up again after this Tammy. I'm serious." He said, basically making it straight.