Chapter 3

Mario POV

"Wake up Baby girl." I said, turning the light on in Loriana's room.

"OK." she groaned. She slowly got up from bed and in to her bathroom.

I went into my room and got myself ready for the day. I took a shower and got dressed for the office. I finished tying my tie before going to check on Loriana.

"Are you ready baby girl?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said. She tied the laces on her sneakers before grabbing her bag and handing it to me.

...............

"Have a good day Princess." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Uhm daddy, can you pick me up early?" She asked, looking at her classroom then back at me.

"If you want. You ok Loriana?" I asked. She nodded before walking in to her class.

I watched her quietly place her bag in her cubby then sit next to Ace. I walked away just as my phone started ringing. I waved at the principal before answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Jasmines awake!" Aniah screamed through the phone.

"Don't play with me like that." I chuckled as I got in to my car and pulled off.

"I ain't playing nigga. She's been awake since yesterday. I'm on my way to see her."

"I'm gonna meet you there. I'm coming right now." I said then hung up.

I made a U turn and drove towards the hospital. Aniah better not be playing some type of sick joke with me.
.............

I slowly walked to Jasmine's room because I'm low key nervous. I haven't heard her voice in 3 months and I'm low key scared that if she speaks to me, I'm going to get horny.

I got to her room and slowly opened the door. Jasmine was sitting in her bed on her phone. Aniah was sitting across from her, also on her phone.

"Jasmine," I said causing her head to turn my way. A wide smile spread across her face making me smirk. "You're really awake." I said, walking to her bed.

When I got to her, the first thing I did was kiss her. It felt so good to kiss her soft lips that I missed so damn much. I pulled away and just stared at her beautiful face.

"I missed you so much. You scared the shit out of me. I never want you in a situation like this again." I said, taking a seat by her bed.

"I'm happy you're here. I kinda thought that you would have left me since I left you." she put her head down.

"I am never gonna leave you Jasmine. I don't care anymore what you did in the past. I had my little bitch fit and now I'm over it and ready to move on with my life with you and Loriana. Alright?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"How is my baby girl? I hope she hasn't missed me to much."

"She's doing fine. She started Preschool. She's missed you though. She'll be excited to see you." I said. I couldn't stop smiling and looking at her.

"Stop looking boy! My hair is a mess and my eyebrows are not fleeky." she whined, covering her face.

"Stop that shit. You look beautiful." I chuckled.

"Well, aren't y'all just a beautiful couple?" Aniah scoffed playfully. Well shit, yes we are.

"Don't you have Tyrese's dick to ride?" Jasmine asked.