Chapter 18

Monique POV
~2 Months Later~

"Hey brother." I said, smiling wide as I bent down and gave him a hug. He leaned back in his chair, looking unamused.

"What you want? Why are you even here Monique? How do you even know where I be at?" He asked.

Me and my brother, Kordell, have a very strong love hate relationship. He of course loves me and would do anything for me but he hates my decisions in life. Like moving to Atlanta and becoming a stripper and a whole bunch of bad decisions I've made in my life.

"I just asked around. Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Depending on why you're here right now? I already know you're going to ask for some shit so what is it?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

"I need you to take care of a girl for me. She's becoming a problem in my life." I said, taking a seat in front of him.

"Now, you know damn well I don't involve myself in petty bullshit Monique. You should be able to take care of your own problems as a grown ass woman. I'm not offing some chick because you don't like her." he snapped, obviously annoyed with my request.

"I never said kill her. Don't kill her, just have some of your boys deal with her. Let then have a little fun with her." I saud, smirking.

"Are you insinuating that I have some of my boys rape this girl? For what?"

"She's a fucking hoe anyways so she'll probably enjoy it. She went after my man and is still trying to go after him even though she's very much engaged. She's so selfish." I complained.

"So you're mad at the girl because she knows how to keep a man and you don't? Seems like the problem is with you and not her. I ain't doing it Monique and don't ever come to me with some bullshit like that. I'm to grown to have you wasting my time." he said. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"We're suppose to be family and you couldn't do this one thing for me? Wow." I mumbled.

I was about to leave his office when the door opened and in walked my little brother, Tay. He's only 19 but looks like he's 22.

"Why are you here?" He asked, looking me up and down.

"I came to visit. What, I can't visit now?" I asked then sucked my teeth.

"I mean, I overheard what you requested. You're always up to some petty shit." he said then chuckled.

"What the fuck ever. I got shit to do so bye." I said. I put on my shades before walking out of the room.

Well that didn't help me at all but I think that I know someone who would help me. My brothers are well know hitmen and they are known to be silent but deadly. I would think that my brother would agree to this since he doesn't even know Jasmine but I guess niggas is getting soft out here in these streets.

I got into my car and quickly dialed the number. It ring for a few seconds before his husky voice came through.

"Hey papi." I said.

"Wassup?"

"I need a favor from you. Its nothing major."

"What is it Monique?" I smiled, already knowing he will do it.

"I need you and your guys to handle a girl named Jasmine Jean for me. Rough her up a little bit and y'all can have some fun with her." I said, biting my bottom lip slightly.

"How much you paying me and how do I find this chick?" He asked.

"I'll give you $20,000. Tonight at Club Red she will be there. She usually has security around her so just take them out real quick. Catch her slipping like when she goes to the bathroom or even better find a way to skip something in her drink." I said as ideas just started popping into my head.