Chapter 25

Mario POV

"Come on Aniah. I know you know where she's at. You're her best friend." I said, following behind her in the grocery store.

I don't fucking do shit like grocery shopping. Jasmine always does it or orders the groceries to the house. Seeing as she's been M.I.A. I have to do everything. I wish she would just get over it and come back home and put her ring back on.

"Mario, leave me alone."

"Not until you tell me where she is." I said. She sighed and stopped walking to turn around and face me.

"Why would I tell you this? So you can go and hurt her feelings again? I don't think so." She said. I sighed and pulled on my beard that needs to be cut. But Jasmines playing games right now.

"I just want my girl back under my roof. I don't even know where she is and she's carrying my child." I said. Aniah rolled her eyes swiftly. "Please Aniah. She's carrying my child." I begged.

She looked at me and but the inside of her cheek. She really has me begging in front of all these people and people have already taken the liberty to take photos of me since they cant believe its really me in front of them.

"If I tell you Mario, don't show up there on some bullshit. It will just cause unnecessary drama on top of the drama that's already existing." She said.

"Aight, just tell me." I said, starting to get impatient.

"She's been staying at her friend Randy's house." She said Nd I swear I wanted to run out this store and pull up on that nigga.

"So her ex boyfriend Randy? The Randy I don't like?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Yes. The only Randy that we know about. She's been staying there. If she ask, you didn't hear it from me." She said then walked away to continue her shopping.

So Jasmine really went and did some disrespectful shit like this. She really left my house to go and stay with her ex boyfriend. That's the up most disrespect to me. That's foul as fuck and I know I would never do that to her.

She is acting like as if she doesn't have other options than the nigga I can't stand and the same nigga that still likes her. She could have easily went to Aniah's crib or her father's house or even Summer's place. But instead she goes to that fuck niggas house. That's just beyond petty of her.

...............

I pulled into the driveway and parked my car. I got out my car, slamming my door shut loudly on purpose. I pray to God that this fuck nigga Randy isn't here or else I might just kill him with my bare hands.

I walked up to the front door and banged on it hard, making sure Jasmine can hear it. I know she's home because her car is parked in the driveway.

"Who is it!" She yelled. I stayed silent and waited for her to open the door.

"I asked wh-" she stopped talking once she seen me after she opened the door. "What are you doing here Mario. How did you even know I'm here?" She asked and folded her arms across her chest.

"Don't worry about. What I want to know if why, out of all places, you come to this bum ass niggas house? You know I don't fucking like him so why would you come here?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Maybe I didn't want people all up in my business and news flash Mario, we are not even together right now. You made it clear that you don't want to marry me and you want to make stupid decision alone. I'm giving you that space that you want so just give me mine in return." She snapped.

"You are sounding real stupid right now Jasmine. So is that your justification for staying at a different mans house? You're pregnant with my child and you're laid up in a different niggas crib. That's foul as fuck and you know that shit." I said.

"To fucking bad cause I'm not leaving. I'm set here and I'm enjoying it. He takes better care of me than any man ever has." She said then flashed a smirk my way.

I don't even know what to say after that. I felt like I just got bitch slapped in the face with a cement brick. After all the shit I've done for her she's gonna say some shit like that? I've never encountered such an ungrateful ass bitch in my life.

"Cool then. Stay your ass here then and don't bother coming back to my crib. Find your own job and your own way of paying for your cosmetology school. I paid it off and was going to surprise you but fuck that shut, I'm withdrawing that payment. Since your new nigga takes better care if you than me then get him to do all the shit I do for you on the daily. I don't see how you became such an ungrateful bitch." I mumbled the last part and shook my head slightly.

"Bitch? Really Mario? Aight, that's cool. I will get Randy to do all the things you did for me and all the things you've never done for me. Don't be surprised if I have him raising another one of your kids." She said.

Something snapped in my head and I pushed Jasmine into the door roughly before pinning her down with my right arm across the top of her chest.

"Jasmine, I fucking dare you to have my child around that nigga. I swear to god that I will kill him and you. Don't EVER disrespect me like that again in your life. This is going to be the last time. I swear to God, don't fucking try me!" I yelled right in her face before letting her go.

She stayed up against the door and stared at me hard as tears slowly ran down her cheeks. That crying bullshit ain't working this time. She's taken it to damn far this time.

...............

"Wait my man, you push Jasmine? A pregnant Jasmine at that." Tyrese said. I groaned and downed the rest of the Hennessy that was in my glass.

"Yeah and I don't regret it. She was being disrespectful as fuck by saying that she's gonna have another nigga raise my child. Who the fuck says some shit like that? And on top of that, she's staying at her ex boyfriends house. She should have never fucking left but her extra dramatic ass had to twist my words into something I never said." I said and shook my head.

"She was wrong for saying all that but at the same time you can't put your hands on a female like that man. It's not a good look. I know you would slit a niggas throat if they touched Loriana like that. Let Jasmine have her little moment cause she's most definitely going to be back. Just don't do anything stupid." He said. I chuckled and grabbed my keys off the coffee table.

"I'm a single man so I'm about to go and do what single men do." I mumbled, ready to leave.

Jasmine wants to play games then I can play those games too.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I realize this chapter is hella short but I've started school and that takes a lot of time and energy.

-What is Mario gonna go do??

COMMENT PLEASE!!