Chapter 4

1 Week Later

Jasmine POV

I'm so ready to leave this place! I'm tired of seeing the same white walls everyday and not doing anything.

Thank god that Arabella is a doll and cooked mad food before she went in to labor. I was set everyday for food.

She had the baby 4 days ago and named her Monalisa Nicole Jean. She is so adorable and is the perfect mix of my dad and Arabella.

"My booooo." Mario sang as he walked in to my room. "Hey love." he says and kissed my lips.

"Sing to me more often. I love your voice." I smiled. He winked at me before breaking eye contact.

He went grabbed my bag just as my doctor came in to the room.

"Ok, Ms. Jasmine Jean. You are all set to leave. I want you to remember that for the next day or two you shouldn't do any heavy lifting and nothing that takes a lot of energy." He said. I nodded and shook his hand. Mario shook his hand and then he left the room.

"Ready to go?" Mario asked. I nodded and he grabbed my hand.

..............

"Baby! I've missed you!" Monique squealed as she attacked me in to a hug.

"Hey." I said once she let go. I let her in to the house and closed the door behind her.

"I've missed you so much girl! My days haven't been the same." she whined.

"Well, when I left, you were all up under some nigga. You seemed to be pretty occupied." I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

"I'm sorry boo. That was a temporary thing though. I'm doing me now. We definitely need to go out one night." she said.

"I know! We need to go out for dinner or something."

"Dinner? Girl we are gonna go to the club! Turn up!" She yelled.

"Shhh girl before Mario hears you. According to him, no more clubs for me. Yay!" I said sarcastically.

"Really? Are you guys even together."

"Actually yes we are. Being with him is hard but I think it's worth it. No matter how annoying his rules are."

"Rules? Girl, you need to let him know that he isn't the boss of the relationship. If you want to go to the club then you can." she said then shrugged.

"Easier said then done. Mario is the boss of the relationship in reality and he's pretty intimidating. I mean, I'm fine if I don't go out clubbing." I said.

"Girl, let me not talk shit cause at least you got a man and he just so happens to be my boss so I'm not gonna talk shit about him. So, where is my girl Loriana?"

"She's at preschool. I don't think she likes it very much." I said. She didn't seem as excited as she is about everything else when I asked her about school.

"She just needs to warm up to it. Lori is a very smart girl so I know that she will succeed no matter what."

"True, true. Well, I'm going to go take a nap before Mario hunts me down and bitches at me for not being in bed. I'm going to call you later so we can make plans." I said. We both stood up and embraced each other in one last hug.

I let her out before walking up the stairs. I enter the room to see Mario laying on the bed shirtless and on the phone.

I'm low key horny right now and I haven't had sex in years. Mario is looking....very good right now. I walked to the bed and climbed on top of him, resting my but right where his dick is. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.