Chapter 15

Jasmine POV

"Aww, my baby is crawling!" I squealed when I saw Monalisa crawl away from me.

She's so big now and she has so much hair that feels so soft. She smiles and laughs at literally everything. Especially when she's in my dads arms.

"Oh yes. She's everywhere these days. She was crawling around the kitchen while I was cooking and she knocked over and broke a vase your father brought from Paris. He was so mad." Arabella told me making me laugh. My dad is such a damn hot head.

Anthony came in to my living room holding my other baby, Chris. He's the cutest baby ever I swear. He is perfectly quiet and just observes his surroundings. He still mugs Anthony all the time.

"This crib is popping little sis. I see you and Mario doing big things." Anthony complimented, taking a seat in the recliner across the room.

We finally moved into our new house yesterday. I'm so happy because it looks way better than I expected. Sadly, Mario and Loriana left this morning to California. I decided to invite my family over to see the house.

"Thank you. Aww, look at Chris. He's so adorable." I cooed. Chris was just sitting on Ant's lap quietly and of course frown at Anthony. I don't really think he even blinked.

"He better stop looking at me like that. I could have made your momma swallow your ass but did I? No. Ungrateful ass." Anthony said to Chris. Chris actually raised his hand and smacked Anthony's forehead.

"Oh my gosh!" I screamed, busting out in laughter. Anthony's face was priceless.

"Tammy, you better come get this child right now! Little demon." Ant snapped, sitting Chris on the floor.

Tammy came in to the room and stuck the middle finger up at Anthony. She picked up Chris and he instantly had a smirk on his face.

"Leave my baby alone. He's an angel." Tammy said, tickling Chris.

"Angel my ass. He just fucking hit me! He's a demonic ass baby. Disrespectful already and he doesn't even talk. The lil nigga hates me." Ant snapped.

I was still laughing because this was just to funny to me. Ant is real life pissed off by this. Chris is a little baby, he will grow on Anthony.

"He's just a serious baby. Stop being so mean all the time." Tammy said then walked out with Chris.

I finally calmed down and wiped my eyes from the tears that came out. It's always an event when Anthony is here. He can never just be normal and chill. Always being extra and shit.

"Dadadadamana" Momo started babbling when she saw my dad walk into the room. He bent down and picked up Monalisa.

"Awww, she knows how to talk!" I squealed. She's the cutest baby I swear.

"Shit, she never stops. She's always doing something." my dad said then kissed her on the cheek making Mona give us all a toothless grin. "Where is Mario?" He asked, sitting next to Arabella.

"Him and Loriana went to California for a few days." I said.

"Why didn't he take you?"

"I have work to do here. Plus I really don't feel like flying again." I said. "I'm hosting my first night at club Red tonight. I'm excited. I hope a lot of people show up."

"And Mario agreed to you hosting club nights?" My dad asked with an unsure face.

"Yes dad. He said he will let me try it out." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Ok. If it was me, it would be an automatic hell no." he said. "But it's not so do whatever." he said.

I don't find a problem with hosting nights. All you really have to do is entertain the crowd and get them hype. I can do both.