Chapter 27

*Leave inline comments!*

Mario POV

"Loriana please just sit still before you break something." I said, aggravated at this point.

I had to bring Lori with me to work today since nobody was free to watch her and her school is closed today. Jasmine is sick so she doesn't want Lori to catch something.

Unfortunately, Lori isn't making this easy on me. She won't be calm and is acting like she has no sense, running around this office like as if it's a play ground.

"Loriana Marie Ramirez, if you don't sit down on that couch and watch the tv, I will turn it off and force you to sit in pure silence." I said sternly, making her stop right where she was. "Am I clear?" I asked and she nodded her head then did what I told her.

Maybe now I can actually get to work. I have to proceed with the construction of the beauty shop without Jas since that's no longer an option for her. Shit, maybe that Randy nigga will go build a hair salon for her ass since he does more for her than my ass.

Ever since that argument we had at the mall, I haven't set eyes on Jasmine. We switch of with Lori through Louis and surprisingly he's on my side of the whole issue. He even told Jasmine how stupid she was being but of course she's still being stubborn. I can't even stress myself about it anymore.

There was a knock on my office door making me slam my pencil down on my desk out of frustration. All I want to do is finish my work.

"Come in!" I yelled and the door opened and once I set my eyes on who is was, my blood started to boil.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I just want to talk. Give me a couple of minutes to explain." He pleaded, walking closer and closer to my desk.

"Fuck no! You got some balls to walk up in here like as if everything is peachy and try to explain your absence for the last 16 years. Get the fuck up out my face with that shit. Don't let this suit fool you." I said, staring my sperm donor dead in the eye.

He really came to my company to talk about bullshit like as if I'm just gonna forgive and forget and act like as if everything is perfect. That ain't ever gonna happen.

"I think you do want to hear what I have to say. If you didn't then you would have offed me by now." He said. I chuckled and leaned back in my seat.

"I haven't killed you yet because of my child's mother. You're a lucky as bitch that her heart is big as fuck." I sneered lowly, remembering that Lori is still in the room.

"Wow, that's something you and I don't have in common. You get pussy whipped easily. You don't seem like the stone hearted killer in the streets that I hear about. Looks like your pretty legal to me." He said, sending me a slight smirk.

"I would be careful what you say because I will still kill you with no feelings. Yes, I listen to my girl. Maybe if you did the same, you would be in this predicament  with a potential hit on your head. Yes, I am legal and I'm a billionaire but like I said before, don't let the suit fool you."

"Mhm. I know who my son is." He said and I had to tilt my head a bit to look at this fool. He has to be on drugs

"How the fuck would you know exactly? Please tell me. You left when I was 6 years old. You don't know me. I had to do a lot of growing up and early too because my dead beat ass father decided to dip on my mother she she gave birth to your daughter. Oh, and let's not forget when my mother died and I had to take over the responsibility of raising my little sister all by myself. Your ass didn't even show up for the funeral. Such a waste of space." I said then slightly shook my head. I'm getting sick as time goes by and this piece of shit is still in my office.