Chapter 6

~1 Month Later~

Jasmine POV

"Ok, the bouncy house is being set up at the house. Arabella said she is almost done cooking the food. I just finished cooking the food I'm bringing. Aniah and Tammy are at the house decorating. Am I missing something?" I rambled to Mario.

"Your forgetting to relax. Everything is going to be fine. Tyrone got the music set and I just checked that the princess chair is getting delivered. Now you need to get Loriana and yourself ready." he said.

"Where is she? I swear she was just here." I said, starting to panic again. I have no idea why.

"Calm down. She told me she got bored so she went in to her room to read a book." Mario said. I sighed and nodded.

I jogged up the stairs and walked in to Loriana's room. She was so focused on her book that she didn't even notice that I walked in the room.

"Loriana it's time to get ready girl. Go take a bath and then put on clothes so that I can do your hair." I said.

"Do I wear my birthday clothes?" She asked.

"No baby girl. After I finish doing your hair then you can put on your birthday clothes." I said. She nodded and hopped off her bed, walking in to her bathroom.

I think that I'm going to cry. My baby girl is all grown up. She's such a beautiful child and she makes me proud everyday.....I'm so happy that I want to cry.

"Get your emotional ass in the shower. Crying like someone killed your dog." I jumped at the sound of Mario's deep voice.

"Stop making fun of me." I pouted. "And I don't have a dog, asshole." I mumbled and pushed past him.

.................

"All finished Lori. You like it?" I asked. She smiled in to the mirror as she touched her hair.

"I love it! Thank you mommy." she said then stood up.

I just straightened her hair which was a lot of work. Her natural hair is so curly so it's hard to untangle.

"Let's go get you dressed." I followed her in to her room and then sat on her bed.

She took it upon herself to go in to her closet and bring out her outfit and shoes. She has been picking out this outfit for a whole week so I already know she is excited.

"You need help getting dressed?" I asked her.

"I'm a big girl mommy. I got this." she said before going in to her bathroom.

I waited about 15 minutes before she came out. She looked popping. Her outfit was so cute and looked like something I would pick out honestly.

"Give me a spin girl." She laughed and turned around. "Yaasss girl. You better slay." I said.

"You already know." she said then flipped her hair over her shoulder.

She was wearing a black and gold crew neck sweater from Forever 21, stone washed distress jeans from H&M, her all black Huaraches, and my Versace earrings. She looks so cute but I swear to God I'm not dressing my child like a grown up ever again. Birthdays are the only exception.

"Let's go mommy. I want to jump on the moon bounce and eat cake." Loriana said, excited as she dragged me out of her room.

"Ok let's go." I said. I shit off all the lights and followed behind her.

Once we got downstairs, Mario was on the phone standing by the door.

"Yah, I'm going to text you the address" Mario said. He soon hung up the phone and put it away.