Chapter 11

1 week later

Jasmine POV

"Babe! Do you know where I put my makeup bag?" I yelled across the room while looking in my closet for it.

"You put it in your duffle bag earlier. Why are you rushing?" He yelled.

I stopped looking and let out a deep sigh. I just want to make sure I have everything for this trip. Once I leave, I can't come back and get anything. I'm already packed so I'm good with that. It's just the little things that I always end up forgetting.

"You ready? The driver already put the bags in the car. Lori is downstairs on her iPad waiting." Mario said, coming out of his closet.

"Yah I'm ready. I'm to excited! I haven't went on a vacation like this since I was like 16." I said.

I waked out of the room and Mario followed me. I jogged down the stairs then walked into the sitting room where I found Lori on her iPad most likely reading.

"Ready to go baby girl?" I asked. She looked up and turned the tablet off.

"I'm excited. Are we going to go swimming on the beach?" She asked. I nodded and she took my hand as we walked towards the front door.

We walked out of the house and the driver opened the door for us. I got in first then Mario helped Loriana into the car before he got inside. I made sure Lori was securely buckled before fastening my seatbelt.

"I hope we're not late for our flight." I mumbled, looking at the time.

"It's a private plane. It leaves once we board. You should stop worrying. I got this." He said and proceeded to dust the imaginary dust off his shoulders.

I laughed and shook my head. Mario really knows how to pull everything off. He got us a house by the beach which is part of the hotel so we still get room service and all that stuff. He scheduled many different activities for us to do which I'm excited about. He did good with this one. I'm really anticipating spending some well needed quality time with my family.

It took us no time to get to the airport. The driver drove around the airport until we got to the sides where the runways were. He parked next to a very large plane but you can tell it was private because it was smaller than a normal plane.

"This is crazy." I said as I got out of the car.

I grabbed my purse before shutting the door. Mario got Loriana out the car and held her in his arms. We walked to the plane and I carefully climbed the steps to enter the plane. I was not about to bust my ass and look stupid.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed when I saw the inside. It was so beautiful and extravagant. "You own this?" I asked.

"No....well technically yes. It was a birthday gift to my company once we reached 2 years. It's a company private plane but whoever flies on it is confirmed by me." He said. He sat Loriana in one of the seats and buckled her in safely.

"I'm so excited. I hope i don't fall asleep." I said. I sat down across from Loriana then Mario took a seat next to me.

"Knowing you, you will but it's alright. Nothing special to look at during a plane ride." He shrugged.

I pulled out my phone and checked my email quickly before I had to turn it off. I had many emails and offers. I had things about the salon/barbershop and I also had things from clubs asking me to host some nights. That's seems fun. Being paid to turn up. only problem would be getting Mario to agree with that.

"Trinidad here we come." I mumbled, turning my phone off.

..........................

I felt someone tapping my leg which caused me to wake up. I yawned and stretched before I noticed the plane had landed.