Chapter 20

Monique POV

"Thank you so much!" I said, hugging Dj.

"No problem but what the fuck is your beef with that girl? She seemed pretty innocent to me." he said shrugging.

"Well she isn't. She has her own man but yet my man decides to focus on her. So obviously, she must be hoeing around and fucking my man to make him care so much about her. I just needed her to be knocked down a few notches. I bet now Mario and Randy won't fuck with her." I snapped.

I use to actually love Jasmine. I thought she was a great friend until we came to Chicago. She finds her wealthy baby daddy and funds other friends and then forgets about me who was with her when she had nothing. I found that to be fake as fuck. All of a sudden she to good to be friends with a stripper, ok.

"Wait, Mario what?" Dj asked, all of a sudden actually caring what I say.

"Mario Ramirez, duh." I replied with a roll of my eyes.

"I swear to god you're a dumb ass broad. You really just had this mans girlfriend raped and beat for 'taking your man'. What you think is going to happen when he finds out who did it? You think he's stupid?" Dj asked, automatically starting to stress.

"Why are you so fucking worried? You're a hitman, just off him." I said. It's not that serious.

"I got my reason. You better hope that this shit doesn't come back to me because in order to get to me, their going through you first and there your life goes. You must not know about Mario but that's you're own problem. I just feel better about myself that I never touched the girl. You...you should be scared." he said. He turned around about to get into his car but I grabbed his arm.

"In that case, I need another favor." I said with a smirk. "I'll pay double what I paid you before." I know he won't turn down $40,000.

"Sorry chick but no amount of money is going to persuade me into offing my son. Find yourself someone new to do your dirty work or do it yourself."

Jasmine POV

I looked at Mario as he at his food while watching Netflix on his phone. He snuck me some food but I haven't found an appetite. I'm just sick to my stomach with the fact that someone other than Mario was inside of me, and it was by force. I just feel dirty now and I feel bad for Mario because now he has to deal with me. I feel like he feels like he HAS to be with me because I'm pregnant. I don't want to keep him somewhere he doesn't want to be.

"Why you not eating Jasmine? You want me to feed you?" Mario asked. I shook my head no, trying not to cry. I've been doing a lot of crying and just at random moments.

I wouldn't say I have PTSD or anything like that but it's pretty traumatizing getting raped. I just don't want it to define me and I don't want to use it as an excuse for anything like some women do. It just makes me feel different about myself. Plus these bruises make me feel everything but beautiful.

"Come on baby, you have to eat something." He begged. I still shook my head no.

"How's Lori. Where is she?" I asked. I miss my baby girl but I told Mario to tell her I went on a trip. I don't want her seeing me in the hospital yet again.

"She's over at Anthony's place. Her and Ant are probably having a ball right now." he chuckled but then his face went straight like he was thinking.

"Tell me the truth Jasmine, did that Monique chick do this to you?" He asked. I could tell he was serious and not trying to hear a bullshit answer.

"Mario, she.....just-"

"Stop trying to save her ass. If she did this to you then tell me Jasmine. I'm suppose to be your fiancée so you should be able to tell me this." he said. I sighed and looked down. I simultaneously started to rub my stomach even though it's still flat.