Chapter 21

Summer POV

"Who's mama's favorite little girl?" I cooed to my daughter as I stood her up on my lap. She laughed at my funny faces as she sucked on her fist.

My baby girl is the cutest baby I swear. She's the perfect mixture of me and Tyrone. She has so much hair so I love putting bows in her hair and headbands with huge bows on them. T hates them and always snatches the headbands off.

"If you drop my child, holding her like you crazy. Don't you see her legs bucking? Sit her down Summer." Tyrone said as he entered the nursery. I rolled my eyes and sat her down on my lap.

Tyrone is the perfect example of a dad that's obsessed with their child. He's the one pestering people to wash their hands before they hold the baby. Just ridiculous.

"Hey Zaza, you miss daddy?" T cooed as he picked her up off my lap. He carefully held her against his chest, placing his hand softly on her back.

We named our daughter Zarah Love Richards. Our little beauty is 2 months old today. She was a late baby. She was about 2 weeks late before the doctors had to break my water for me. Even after that, I was in labor for almost 48 hours because I was dilating  slow. It was all worth it though.

"She didn't miss you boy. She was perfectly fine with mommy all day." I smirked. He mugged me as he patted Zarah's back since she started to get fussy.

"I hope you understand that she only likes you for your titties." He snapped making me laugh.

"Aww. You two have something in common." I laughed as I started clapping.

"Shit I guess so. I can't blame her though, that milk that comes from your boobs is good as fuck." He said.

So one night, I was breast feeding Zaza and Tyrone was just staring at me like he had no other business. So he started begging me for some milk because he was curious. I of course said no until I started to develop a headache from his begging.

Let me tell you, this grown ass man leaned forward to actually suck the milk from my nipple. I ain't ever mushed this niggas face so hard before. I got up and went downstairs and grabbed one of the many bottles I had if my pumped breast milk. I gave it to him and he finished the whole bottle like it was some water. Disgusted is an understatement to describe how I felt at that very moment.

"You here that Zaza, your daddy is a nasty man." I said. Tyrone rolled his eyes as he placed a sleeping Zarah in her crib.

"Oh yah, your phone was ringing. That girl Franny or whatever was calling you." He said, tossing my phone into my lap.

I looked at the two missed calls I had from Franny with a confused face. I mean, I don't talk to her like that. All I know is that she is Tyrese's bitch asse sister. I unlocked my phone and dialed Ty's number.

"The fuck you want kid?" He answered.

"Boy, can you stop answering my phone calls like that? Always trying to be childish." I mumbled the last part.

"Aye, Zarah is more mature than your ass. Mrs. I want to get pregnant before college and gain more weight than my body can handle just so I can feel like I'm loosing baby weight but actually I'm still looking like a walking whale." He snapped. See, childish.

"Fuck you Tyrese. I called to ask you why your sister is calling me like as if we have something to talk about." I said.

"Ok, let's see. So my sister called you so you're calling ME instead of returning her call. The fuck? You think we Sudanese twins or some shit?" He asked causing me to bust out laughing and Tyrone to look at me crazy.