Chapter 2

Loriana in MM >>

Aniah POV

"Wait, I like that ring!" I squealed. Mario turned his head and mugged me.

"I brought you along to help me, not tell me you like every single ring you set your eyes on." He said then turned back to the glass.

I think it's so cute how he is looking for engagement rings right now. He is probably the best boyfriend ever. I know any other nigga would have forgotten about their girl and been fucking anything that has a pussy. Not Mario though, he is so faithful.

"Shit, nothing here screams Jasmine. They're all just.....typical." Mario sighed, still looking at the ring.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Some lady said walking up to us. When she set eyes on Mario, her eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! You're Mario Ramirez." She squealed like a little fan girl. I just had to laugh.

"So, what can I help you with?" She asked, trying to sound sexy. I can't with this girl.

"I'm looking for an engagement ring for my girlfriend." Mario said, not paying any attention to her.

"Oh, you're still with that Jasmine girl? I thought she was just you're baby momma." she scoffed.

That's a damn lie because Jasmine and Mario have made pages in many magazines showing them kissing and holding hands. Bitch is stupid.

"That's really none of your business and you're being very unprofessional. I don't respect that." Mario snapped, finally looking at her. "Excuse me sir." Mario said, calling over a man that came from the back.

"Yes, how may I help you?" He asked.

"Im looking for an engagement ring for my girlfriend." he said. The other girl didn't know what to do with herself so she just walked away.

"Ok, what are you looking for. What's your price range?" He asked.

"I don't put s price range on things when it comes to her. I'm looking for something unique that you won't find on anybody else finger." he said.

"Well what is she like?" The jeweler asked.

"She is simple, doesn't like a lot of flashy things. I do know that she loves white gold." He said.

"Ok. I will tell you that white good does run expensive. It's going to cost you a pretty penny. But what I would suggest is that you custom make this ring to really get it perfect."

"Yes Mario! That would be so romantic!" I pushed.

"Yah we can do that." Mario agreed.

"Let's get started then."

My bestie is getting married, my bestie is getting married! I'm so excited for her. Her ass better say yes and not break Mario's heart.

Franny POV

"Hey baby." I said.

My boyfriend, Drew, instantly started kissing me while gripping my ass. I chuckled and broke the kiss.

"You look sexy as fuck right now." he said, biting his lip while looking behind me.

"I know. Can we go now?" I asked, not trying to get caught by Tyrese.

He got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger. He sped down the street taking me by surprise.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"The barber shop because I need to get lined up. Then we can go back to my place and do some things." he said, placing his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it.