Chapter 16

Jasmine POV

I woke up with a banging head ache. I held my head my head as I got up from bed. I put on my robe before walking out of my room and down the stairs.

"Look at Ms. Turn up herself." I jumped and held my heart. I looked at Tyrese as he stood in front of me with a glass of orange juice. How he get in my house?

"Ugh, I feel sick as fuck." I groaned. I walked past him and down the hall to the kitchen.

"You're very much hungover. I seen you at club Red and you were wilding. Shots, shots, shots, and even more shots. Dancing on random niggas and shit. Plus with no ring on. Basically writing your death sentence to Mario." he joked.

"Fuck him. He can't do shit to me anymore. I'm a single bitch." I said. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and went into the medicine cabinet looking for some aspirin.

"Well the way you were shouting it through the mic last night, all the blogs and magazines gonna have a fit." he said, making me roll my eyes. "But what the hell happened? Last time I checked y'all were madly in love and engaged. Just moved into this big house."

"He has another daughter by his ex assistant." I mumbled.

"The one he fucked?! Oh shit!" He yelled. "Have you talked to him or asked him about it yet?" I shook my head no. I swallowed the aspirin and drank some water.

"I don't want to talk to his ass. I don't want to be in a relationship where I am lied to and cheated on." I snapped.

"How you know he cheated? Think about it. He fucked the chick before you guys got together officially. You two have been together for about 10 months. I'm going to assume she was pregnant for 9 months."

"Exactly. That's leaving a month for them to do whatever." I stated.

"But that one month he was all about you and Loriana. This is after his whole bitch fit and he fucked the chick while he was pissed at you." He said.

"Ok and so? This nigga been lying to me for 10 damn months knowing I will eventually find out. He proposed to me knowing he's keeping such a huge secret away from me! Only God knows what other things he's hiding."

"All I'm saying is hear him out first before you go through with anymore drastic actions. You know you tend to over react." he said. I smacked my lips and took a seat at the island.

I don't really care what Mario has to say because it's not going to change my mind. Even if he didn't cheat on me, he still lied to me and that he can't deny. If he can't tell me the truth about something this big, how will he tell me the truth about anything else and how are we suppose to get married when I can't even trust him now. I knew he was to good to be true.

"Aye, did you invite somebody over?" Ty asked, looking at the flat screen which was showing the front of the house.

I looked at the screen then rolled my eyes. I got out my seat and walked down the hall to the foyer to answer the door.

"Let him go. He's not a damn threat." I told the security guards. I can tell Randy wanted to just shoot both of the hefty dudes.

"Sorry Mrs. Ramirez, but we have order to not let anybody unknown into the house." One of them said.

"She obviously fucking knows me, dumbass." Randy snapped, trying to walk past them but they pushed him back. I guess this triggered him and he pulled out his gun on both of them.

"Randy put the damn gun away." I said, rubbing my temples from my headache.

Why can't I just have normal, calm people in my life?