40. FINALE

(F/n) woke up groggily the next morning, staring at the horrid alarm clock that woke her up. Last night, Gilbert and Vi's father came to retrieve the violet. The doorbell had rang right before the redhead could do anything to (f/n), and as Karma opened the door, he was startled when he saw a pale grown man crying. He quickly and loudly took the violet home, leaving Gilbert to stay behind and reassure the troublemaker duo that everything would be alright. As soon as Gilbert left, Karma swept (f/n) up and carried her to her room, quickly starting his mischievous and pleasurable actions, earning him large moans and his name being screamed deep into the night. Grabbing her clothes, (f/n) walked to her bathroom naked and took a shower, humming happily. Karma woke up about fifteen minutes later, yawning as he stared at the clock. The door opened and (f/n) walked in while drying her hair. "You don't want to do a quickie right now~?" Karma's teasing tone made the girl blush as she stammered out, "I-I just t-took a shower, so no!!" The redhead pouted and stood up, walking to the bathroom butt naked.

       The two walked to school hand in hand, jokingly planning a few silly and childish pranks. Giggling, the (h/c) suddenly blurted out, "You know, I've been meaning to tell you something~" Karma looked over and squeezed her hand, indicating that he was listening. "I was always really lazy and had hated studying before I visited the lab. But once I stepped foot in there, the chemicals were glowing brilliantly in my eyes despite their use. I had loved how easy it would've been to stopped people on my own. After the beheading incident, I studied chemistry the most, growing to love all the deadly poisons."  As the words left her lips, Karma noticed her eyes shining, full of life and, what he suspected, mischief. She continued, "I agreed to come to this school because it would've been a quite fast path to whatever career I would get that included fantastic and deadly chemicals. Compared to schools in America, this is prob in the top 50 best schools. So since I was easily accepted here, it would've been simpler to just come here." The redhead chuckled, teasing, "Aren't you glad your laziness of coming here since you were already accepted allowed you to meet me?" (F/n) giggled, pulling him down to her height for a quick yet passionate kiss, humming out, "Yup. You're just right for me after all." Reaching the gates, the two parted after one more quick kiss, both smirking deviously.

         Arriving at the classroom, a small group of people walked up to her. A guy walked up and asked, "King-sama, rumor has it that the Princess was taken away. Is this true?" The girl smugly replied, "Yup. Her father came by yesterday and dragged her back to America. I'm so happy!" The group stared at her as she walked to her desk, humming happily as a different classmate walked in. "Excuse me, is King-sama here yet?" Looking up, she questioned, "Yeah. Whatcha need from me?" The girl stated, "A teacher came by and told me to tell you that the chairman wants to talk to you. You should head to his office now." Nodding, (f/n) quickly grabbed the bag she had just set down, walking into the hallway and up to the chairman's office. On the way there, she bumped into Asano, who widened his eyes as he realized it was her.  "(L/n)-san? Class is starting soon, where are you going?" The girl quietly clucked her tongue before answering, "Chairman wants to talk to me, so I'm heading up to his office right now." Asano's eyes widened and tried to say something, but the bell rang. He quickly hurried to his classroom, looking back to see she already entered the elevator.

          Knocking on the door, she heard Gakuho say, "Come in," from inside. Entering, she hummed out, "I'm here. So you wanted to see me?" Gakuho spun around and faced her, his face somewhat grim unexpectedly. "Your father called, and I put him on hold until you got here." Pressing a button on his phone, a familiar voice questioned, "(F/n), sweetie? Are you there?" Sensing it would be a long talk, she comfortably sat on Gakuho's desk, ignoring the man's twitching eye, as she answered, "Yeah, what is it father?" There was a long silence before Gakuho sighed and quietly said, "Mr. (L/n), stalling won't make it any better." A sigh came from the other end before her dad continued, "(F/n), I got a call from Stanford about you." The (h/c)'s eyes widened. Stanford was one of the most prestigious universities in the U.S. and was highly ranked. Despite being a middle-school student in Japan, she was technically already a high-school student in America. 'But even so, what does a university like Stanford want with a kid like me??'  She thought to herself. Her dad stayed silent for a bit longer before saying, "They said that despite your age, your efforts caught their eye and they wanted for you to come study there for a bit. It's like an internship in a way, where they'll be paying you to check out their classes." The girl gasped, and quickly asked, "A uni that takes money is going to pay me to check out their classes??" Her father responded, "Yes. They think you have a high potential and feel like your opinions would help them greatly. They also said if you were interested, they'll give you a full scholarship when you come to the age or when you were ready." Gakuho, silent up until now, said quietly, "Tell her the condition, (Dad's name), or she'll never decided." (F/n) sighed, knowing full well that there would always be a condition. Her father sighed as well, before continuing, "They want you to fly back to the U.S. tonight and go to a high school they chose for you. It's well-known and hardly accepts any students without recommendations from other prestigious schools. You'll be attending Stanford classes 3 times a week in the afternoon and a normal schedule for the high-school. (F/n), I know it's sudden and all, but they need an answer now." The girl looked past Gakuho and stared out the window, into the brilliant blue sky before making her final decision.

~Time Skip to lunch~

            Karma waited outside the E building, happily waiting for (F/n)'s arrival. As the familiar girl appeared, Karma walked over to her and quickly pulled her into a hug. He stiffened as she hugged him tightly and felt something wet against his shirt. Mentally sighing, he quietly thought, 'What's this feeling of deja vu?' The redhead placed his chin on top of her head and gently rubbed her back, humming out, "There there. What happened?" For a few seconds, there was only the quiet sound of her sniffling a little, before she finally pulled away and quietly said, "I'm going back to America tonight, and I'm not really sure for how long." Shocked, Karma hugged her tightly before asking a quiet, "Why?" The (h/c) quickly explained the offer she took as Karma listened silently. "I didn't have enough time to think about it. I wanted to stay here and have more fun with you, but I wanted to have the chance to get closer to my career of making deadly chemicals for a living. My parents have high expectations of me too, so I couldn't disappoint them when I have such an amazing chance to prove how great I can be. But I really didn't want to leave you at all." She finished talking, tears silently streaming down her face as she looked into Karma's golden orbs with her beautiful (e/c) ones. After a long time, Karma finally sighed and said, "I'll miss you, but I can't stop you for something this important." The girl looked up and quietly asked, "Before I leave to go pack, can I have one last kiss from you?" Karma smiled and leaned in, planting a sweet and gentle kiss on her lips one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

         As Gilbert sat up front in the taxi that was driving her to the airport, (F/n) blankly gazed out the window, her eyes somewhat cold and dead. "Ms. (F/n), I'm sure you'll love it there once again. You know how beautiful and grand the U.S. is after all." The girl continued staring out the window as he continued, "Since the entire family is now back in America, I'll be serving you by your side once again." He looked glanced at her and saw her lips curve up a little as a single tear ran down her cheek. "You're right. At least I'll still have you by my side during these long years ahead of us, Gil." The car stopped, indicating they had arrived. As Gilbert thanked the driver, (F/n) stepped outside and stared up at the building in front of her. Turning around, she stared at the scenery, tears silently falling down, before grabbing her bags and stepping inside the airport.

~~~Time Skip~~~

           The doorbell to the redhead's house rang, and Karma grumbled as he stood up to open the door. He had grown even taller in the last 7 years, despite being 5'9" in his last year of middle school. Opening the door, he growled out, "What do you-" He stopped mid-sentence when a familiar giggling erupted from the woman. "Is that how you greet someone you haven't seen in years? I see your cheeky attitude hasn't changed one bit, Karma~" The redhead stared in shock at the (h/c), before smirking and pulling her into a tight hug. "Welcome back, (F/n). It's been a while." (F/n) smirked as she kissed him, humming out, "I'm back~" The redhead grinned and picked her up, carrying her up to his bedroom after locking the door. "Let's see if you still remember how I pleasured you from before. I'm older, so I've gotten better. You're in for a treat~" All she could do was squirm around, a deep red present on her face as she scolded, "KARMA!!"

~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I'm glad you guys read my story and hopefully enjoyed it~ Thanks for dealing with my shitty thing lol. I've already posted my second book, so go check that out if you want. It's an AssClass one-shot book, starring various characters x readers~ Thanks for sticking through with me until the very end :)