39. The Princess Down

Walking towards the gate, (f/n) stopped when she saw Vi in front of her, a crowd surrounding the girl. She tried to secretly move past them, but a boy on the edge noticed her and excitedly yelled out, "King-sama! Will you accept my love?!" The crowd turned their heads, their attention now focused on the King as Vi scowled. Sighing, (f/n) quickly put on a small smile as she replied, "I'm sorry, but I already have a boyfriend." The group gasped, unknown to the latest news as Vi slipped by unnoticed, the crowd now surrounding (f/n). It took a while before she could finally leave and get to the gate. Her phone suddenly rang and she picked up, humming out, "Hey Gil~ What's up?" The other end chuckled as he answered, "Well, Karma texted me about how he wasn't able to let you sleep all night." The girl dropped her bag and froze, a deep red creeping up onto her face as her mouth flapped open and shut, no words coming out. Gilbert chuckled as he teasingly said, "Ms. (F/n), you're growing up so nicely. Anyways, I've received a distressed phone call from the Phantomhive family, who said their daughter was currently nowhere to be found. I suppose she's with you?" Groaning, (f/n) covered her face with one hand while crouching down into a ball. The girl made a few inaudible noises before answering, "Vi followed me here..." The raven started laughing, understanding the quite hilarious situation. "You should've told her you were moving! Of course she would've panicked an followed you! It's Vi Phantomhive after all!!" He continued laughing as (f/n) gritted her teeth, mumbling out, "I didn't want her to know where I was going, so I thought it'd be best to just leave without a word." Gilbert continued laughing as she sighed, picking up her bag and walking to the gates. She was about to say something when she saw Vi running up to Karma, who was looking in the opposite direction of the violet. The (h/c) widened her eyes, sensing trouble and started to panic. "HEADS UP!!" The sudden cry reached (f/n) in time as she looked up and saw a ball coming straight at her. Luckily, she caught it, and without a second thought, she threw it at Vi. The violet was about to tackle Karma like a predator pouncing its prey, but before she could jump, the girl's instincts made her freeze in place. Just in time too. The ball that (f/n) threw whizzed right across her face, slightly touching her nose and leaving a small wound. The girl scowled as (f/n) called out, "Karma~! Sorry I'm late!" The redhead turned to face the (h/c) that was running towards him and pouted slightly, whining out, "What took you so long~?" Vi quickly hid as (f/n) reached him and hugged the redhead, glaring at the violet in secret. "Gil just called to tell me a few things. But I can't believe you would tell him about that!!" Karma chuckled as the (h/c) started blushing, remembering what had happened. The boy leaned down and huskily whispered in her ear, "C'mon, admit that you want some more right now, (f/n)~" The girl started blushing an even darker red as he blew in her ear, flinching as he snaked a hand under her shirt. "K-Karma, we're in public right now!!" She scolded him quietly as he continued without any hesitation. She finally hit him on the head, which finally made him stop. Vi watched the two while blushing, frozen solid as she thought, 'JUST WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY DOING?!'
Sighing, (f/n) puffed out her cheeks as Karma chuckled, humming out, "I'm sorry~ But I wanted to have more of you~" (F/n) scolded, "We're in public, dumbass!!" She quickly opened the door to her house and went into the kitchen to set down the pastries Karma had just bought for her as an apology. She heard the front door lock and footsteps quickly making their way to the kitchen. Pouting, she turned around to yell at him again, but Karma moved quickly. He grabbed her waist and set her on the counter while leaning in to give her a passionate kiss. (F/n) struggled for a moment before giving in, his kiss melting her. Karma was about to continue his indecent actions when the doorbell suddenly rang. Scowling, he quickly gave (f/n) a hickey, causing her to yelp, before walking to the front door. "Who is-" Karma, dodged the violet's attempt at tackling him. Glaring at Vi with his ever-present smile, he asked, "What do you want?" The green-eyed girl pouted, whining, "You're so mean Karma-kyunnnnnn~ I just wanted a hugggggggg~" She faked a few tears and clung onto his leg, whimpering out, "Am I not good enough for you?" Karma shook his leg, yelling out, "Get off me!! You're so fucking annoying!!" Violet immediately let go, her mouth wide open in shock. Narrowing her eyes, she demanded, "What do you fucking mean I'm annoying?! I can't be annoying when I'm this pretty!!" She started to actually tear up and silently cried as Karma called into the kitchen, "You were right, (f/n)." The (h/c) came out and saw the sobbing violet on the floor and the redhead standing as far away as possible with an annoyed expression. Sighing, she asked, "What happened?" "Well she tried to tackle me for one." Vi looked up with a river of tears streaming down her face, crying out, "(F/N)!! HE'S SO MEAN!! HE CALLED ME ANNOYING!!" The (h/c) instinctively backed up, moving next to Karma as she cautiously said, "I always call you annoying. What's the difference if Karma says it?" Vi started to cry even louder as she said, "I WAS GOING TO KISS HIM AND TRY TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS, BUT HE'S SO RUDE AND MEAN TO ME SO I DON'T WANNA ANYMORE!!" She continued crying as a dark aura surrounded (f/n), making Karma move far away from them both. Going back into the kitchen, (f/n) opened a cabinet and retrieved a flask that was marked with a large, red X, opening it and pouring it into a cup. She put the flask away and took the cup as she walked back to the doorway. Smiling sweetly, she held the cup out to Vi and hummed out, "There, there. Stop crying~ I brought your favorite strawberry lemon juice." Vi immediately grabbed the glass and chugged it down. Karma watched, slightly surprised when Vi fell limp to the floor as (f/n) whipped out her phone. "Hey Gil. Call the Phantomhives and tell them the Princess is down, so now's the best time for them to take her home....Ok...Yeah...Yeah, bye. Thanks." She quickly hung up and walked over to Karma, who chuckled slightly. "I see Okuda-san isn't the only one who can make poison. You're making me fall even deeper for you." Wrapping his arms around her waist, Karma pulled her closer and nuzzled his nose with hers as she giggled from the gesture. "After Gil comes to pick her up, we'll finally have some time for ourselves, so look forward to that~" Karma smirked and leaned in, giving (f/n) a sweet little treat before the doorbell interrupted them once again.