2. Lunch Time

Author's POV
On their way up the hill, the two were talking and getting to know each other. "So why is a girl from class A coming all the way up to the E building just to have lunch with Nagisa-kun?" the redhead teasingly said while walking next to the (h/c). The girl mumbled out, a little embarrassed, "Because he was my first friend coming here and seemed nicer than everyone else in the main building." "Heh~" (f/n) didn't need to look at his face and could tell from his tone that Karma was smirking.

Once they reached the E building, they saw Nagisa waiting at the door and talking with a green haired girl. Noticing them, Nagisa ran up and gave (f/n) a hug, pulling back almost immediately realizing what he just did. "Sorry, I just didn't expect for you to actually come, even though you said you would." he said while looking down at his feet and blushing. "Of course I would, I promised after all." (f/n) smiled. The two didn't notice that the redhead next to them was somewhat irritated.

As a green haired girl walked up to them, she introduced herself. "You must be (l/n) (f/n)! Nagisa-kun already told us about you. My name's Kayano Kaede, nice to meet you!" You look at her for a bit and started to say, "Hey, aren't you-" before she slapped her hand on your mouth and dragged you away from the boys. Laughing nervously, she whispered, "I don't know what you're talking about, but just don't bring it up." Grinning, you sing out in a loud voice, "But aren't you the sister of-" and was cut off once again by Kayano's hand. "Just don't!" she whispered-yelled at you. Pouting, you mumble out "fine" before walking back to the boys who were eating.

Looking up as you two approached, Karma smirked while Nagisa asked, "What were you two talking about?" Kayano laughed nervously after (f/n) sung out, "Kayano-chan's secret~" The two sat down and started eating with the boys while chatting happily amongst themselves. You soon realized how much time it would take you to go down the mountain, so you interrupted Karma and said, "Sorry guys, I should probably get going. It takes a while to get back to my class." Kayano cried out, "Oh no! I forgot you came all the way up here when you were from the main building! Will you be late?" "Probably not, but I should go just in case." Karma got up and helped you stand without you realizing. Kayano and Nagisa looked at you two and then looked at each other before smiling a little bit. Nagisa casually said, "Karma, why don't you walk with (f/n) to keep her company?" As Kayano secretly winked at him. Looking at you, Karma asked, "Want me to?" As you shook your head sadly, you replied, "Going by myself would be quicker. Thanks though." You smile and made plans to meet up with them after school, quickly leaving and running down the mountain afterwards.

Back at the main building, you weaved through the crowd while murmurs of "The King" floated around you. Arriving at your class, you slumped into your seat as a guy from another class walked into your classroom. He saw you and approached, red in the face. Looking at him, you cocked up an eyebrow, signaling that he should start talking. Panicking, he accidentally yelled his confession, bowing at 90 degrees. "ETOU... KING-SAN! I'VE SEEN YOU AROUND, AND EVERY SINGLE TIME I DO, MY HEART FLUTTERS, TELLING ME THAT I LIKE YOU!"

Everyone in the class and even some people in the hallway looked over at the scene in front of them. Even Asano was watching intensely. You sighed and coldly reply, "Thanks. But I'm not interested." Standing up, he became flustered as he looked at your face. He stammered out, "But of course... someone like me... could only dream of The King..." before dashing out of the classroom. Murmurs started, mostly about how amazing and calm you were, rejecting him so 'maturely'. You sighed once again and noticed Asano walking up to you. "Ki- I mean (l/n)-san, where did you go during lunch? I wanted to talk to you." Blinking at his question, you state, " I went to go eat with some friends," smiling as you remembered the conversations and events, particularly ones with Karma for some reason. Asano was about to continue talking, but the bell rang, leaving you with only the excitement of what would happen after school.