33. Tripping and Stalking

SHOUTOUT TO @xoCANDYox for the date idea lol

             As they entered the building, (f/n) shivered slightly but grinned as she stared at the ice rink. Karma walked over to the counter, letting her walk over and watch some people skate. Secretly, Mr. (L/n) and Gilbert also entered and searched as Karma walked up to the girl, handing her a ticket. "Ne, (f/n)~ Do you even know how to skate?" The girl blushed, causing her father's heart to break as she mumbled out, "I-I've never had the chance to try before, so I wouldn't know if I can or not..." Karma chuckled as he led her over to get their skates. Karma sat down and easily placed them on, while (f/n) struggled, her father almost calling out to her as he said, "My baby!! Don't worry, father will help you!!" Gilbert pulled him back though, smiling as he watched Karma laugh and helped her put it on. (F/n) pouted and tried to stand up, only to end up falling into Karma's arms. The boys teased, "Be patient, (f/n)~ I'll pleasure you later." The girl blushed, holding onto Karma's arm for support as they walked onto the rink. Her father was about step out, but luckily, Gilbert held on tight to him as they watched the two start skating. (F/n) held onto the walls while Karma skated ahead. "Karma!! Get back here!! PLEASE!!" The girl was trembling, scared she was going to fall any moment, while the redhead just laughed and skated around. He skated up next to (f/n) smirking as he sung out, "Need help?" She looked up, seeing how he was easily skating backwards while she struggled with just standing next to the wall. The (h/c) pouted, tears threatening to spill as she muttered out, "Help me, you big meanie." Karma laughed and grabbed both her hands, pulling her away from the wall, as her father growled, "That cheeky little bastard!!" The girl squeaked out, blushing a deep red, "K-Karma! I-I'm going to fall!" Laughing, he hummed out, "Don't worry, princess~ I'll catch you if you do~ Now first off, just pretend you're walking with normal shoes." Holding tightly onto his sleeves, (f/n) did as she was told slowly, as Karma trembled, trying hard not to laugh.
           After about half an hour, (f/n) was finally able to skate around the rink, although she had to stay close to the wall. Karma smiled as she skated up to him, singing out happily, "See, I can skate~!" Karma smirked and teasingly said, "Let's see you brake then~" The girl pouted and skated towards him, eager to prove him wrong. She pointed her toe down in order to break, only she pointed it downwards too much. "AHH!!" Her father was about to rush out onto the rink when Gilbert stopped him, sighing exasperatedly while asking, " Why can't you just stop being a stalker and leave your daughter alone? The boy obviously cares about her." Pointing his head in the duo's direction, Mr. (L/n)'s gaze shifted over to Karma. (F/n) had tripped and fallen, but Karma luckily caught her in time. They both fell, but Karma took most of the impact. "Ow~ That hurt (f/n)," the redhead sulked, rubbing the back of his head. The (h/c) looked down, blushing a deep red as she mumbled out, "Sorry." Karma smirked and held her chin, tilting her face upwards towards him as he questioned, "I wonder if something might be broken~ Don't you, (f/n)?" The girl blushed before grabbing Karma's collar and pulling him closer. The boy smirked as she leaned in and kissed him, snaking an arm to the back of her head and making the kiss deeper as he pushed her in. Everyone stopped skating and stared at them, children pointing to them while asking their parents what they were doing. When they pulled apart, someone yelled out, "GET A ROOM!!" causing Karma to laugh as (f/n) blushed. The redhead stood up and held out his hand, which (f/n) gladly took. Gilbert chuckled while watching (f/n) struggle to stand up, while her father silently watch, tears pouring down his face as he thought, 'But my baby promised she'd marry me!!'
         "I can't believe how many times you fell~" Karma chuckled, amused as he counted over all the moments where (f/n) had fallen. The girl puffed out her cheeks as they walked through the dimly lit streets, tightly holding his hand as she said, "Don't laugh. Anyways, do you want to eat out or eat at home?" Karma smirked as he teases, "I want to eat you out, honestly~" (F/n) blushed as she stammered out, "K-K-KARMA!!" Behind them, Gilbert stifled his laughter as the father quietly screamed into his hands. "That brat better not touch my sweet little baby!!" Gilbert watched in amusement as THE Mr. (L/n) pounded the floor with his fists while on his knees. Looking back up, (f/n)'s father no longer saw them and quickly stood up, grabbing Gilbert's hand as he dragged him forward while panicking, yelling out, "I LOST SIGHT OF MY BABY!!! GILBERT WE HAVE TO FIND THE BRAT BEFORE HE DOES SOMETHING TO HER!!!!" The raven sighed, but after being pulled past a certain alley, he smirked and nonchalantly hummed out, "I think they might've mentioned going to the mall to buy something." The old man looked back as he stammered out, "W-WE MUST GET THERE QUICKLY!!" Gilbert secretly glanced back and smiled as a thumbs up appeared from the alley. As the two men disappeared, (f/n) and Karma chuckled. Karma had quickly pulled (f/n) into the alley, trapping her against the wall while they quietly hid. Karma quickly kissed her before stepping out onto the street again, humming out, "Let's go home to eat." Giggling, (f/n) intertwined their fingers together and nodded, mentioning, "Father will probably be frantically looking everywhere in the city after all." The redhead chuckled, tightly squeezing the (h/c)'s hand as they walked home.