35. Don't Do It Asano (OMG)

(F/n) woke up to a familiar beeping sound, opening her eyes to Karma's sleeping face. Giggling she leaned in and kissed his cheek as he slowly opened his eyes, mumbling out, "Morning princess..." (F/n) sat up , causing the blanket to slide off her body. Looking down, she realized she was completely naked. "Karma! Where are my clothes?!" The redhead propped his head up with his hand, smirking as he hummed out, "You were mumbling in your sleep about how hot you were. So I took the liberty of taking your clothes off for you." Karma leaned in, a few centimeters between their faces, as he licked his lips while singing out, "Since we're already in the right time and place, why don't we do something 'fun' right now?" (F/n) blushed and pushed him away, causing the redhead to pout as she stammered out, "W-We can't! We n-need to go to school!" She tried to sit up, but Karma quickly grabbed her wrists and pinned her down on the bed, hovering only a few inches above her. "A quick one should be fine~" Before the girl could protest, he quickly leaned in and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. (F/n) stopped struggling and kissed back, silently cursing to herself, 'Why the FUCK is he such a good kisser?!' Karma let her wrists go and wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her closer as she instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck. Soon after, she slightly tugged his soft, red hair, making him pull away. Smirking, Karma seductively whispered, "Someone wants more~" Before (F/n) could answer, the doorbell rang. The redhead went "Tch..." and sat up, clearly annoyed that he couldn't have any 'fun' as the girl quickly stood up and rushed to grab some clothes before going downstairs to open the door.
"Jeez, what took you so long to open a simple door, (f/n)-chan?" Kayano huffed out as she walked in, Nagisa following close behind her. The bluehead pointed at her shirt as he commented, "Your shirt's buttoned up wrong, (f/n)-chan." The girl then became flustered as she turned around to quickly fix it, perking Kayano's and Nagisa's curiosity. They turned to the stairs as they heard someone yawning while walking down. "Karma?! What are you doing here?!" they questioned simultaneously. The redhead grabbed the girl's wrist and pulled (f/n) over to him, singing out, "I slept with (F/n) here last night, like usual." (F/n) blushed and stammered out, "W-We only slept! N-Nothing happened!!" Nakamura poked her head through the doorway, grinning as she sung out, "I'm sure nothing happened at all~" The girl blushed even more as Nagisa and Kayano just stared at the devil duo in confusion, before blushing a deep red and understanding what she meant. Karma whistled as he walked into the kitchen to cook breakfast, leaving the others to pounce on (f/n) and question what happened.
"I can't believe you two went on a date yesterday and didn't tell us!!" Kayano and Nakamura were fangirling as (f/n) sighed. The (h/c) moved closer to Karma and held his hand, blushing when he looked over at her and smirked. Nakamura ran in front of them and turned around, walking backwards as she took pictures while grinning widely. "That's it (f/n)! Just like that! Our King-chan is so cute!!" As Nakamura continued, (f/n) slightly hid behind Karma, blushing madly as everyone just grinned at her action. At that moment, Sugino, Isogai, Maehara, Yada, and Kanzaki walked up next to them, chattering about what was happening and what they did yesterday. "Why are you hiding behind Karma-kun, (F/n)-chan?" Isogai questioned, walking up next to her and Karma. The girl bashfully looked away as Maehara laughed at Isogai being rejected. "Oh yeah, there are pictures all over the internet of our little King kissing Karma~" As the words left Kayano's lips, everyone jerked their heads towards the devil duo, worsening the girl's blush. Sugino stammered out, "W-We knew that they kissed and everything, but in public?!" As the group reached the main gates, (f/n) mumbled out "Bye..." before running off to her class, avoiding all the questions her friends were trying to ask her.
The girl sighed in relief as she walked through the halls to her class. Entering Class A, a group of people suddenly crowded around her, throwing out questions left and right. A short, pale girl with light brown hair pulled back into a half ponytail stumbled forward, her friends obviously pushing her to the front. The group became silent as (f/n) raised and eyebrow, waiting for the girl to speak. She stammered out in a tiny squeak, "U-Um... H-H-Hello there K-King-san. I was w-wondering if you would a-answer me..." The (h/c) stared at the shortie who was fiddling around with her fingers, before she sighed and asked, "What do you want from me?" One of the girl's friend stepped up next to her, shoving a phone in (f/n)'s face as the brunette mumbled out, "Y-You were k-kissing a b-boy yesterday, s-so I was wondering i-if you had a b-boyfriend..." (F/n) sighed and walked over to her seat, placing down her bag as she answered, "Is that really any of your concern?" The brunette became flustered as she squeaked out, "T-Then can you p-please tell A-Alvis-kun t-that you're taken?" (F/n) smirked, causing a chill to run through the girl's spine. "I don't even know who the guy is, so I don't personally care for him. If you want him to know, then tell him yourself." The shortie jerked her head in (f/n)'s direction and angrily yelled, "How can you be so cold-hearted?! Alvis-kun has always liked you, and yet you couldn't have cared less about him!!" She started to cry, and everyone started mumbling. Her friends glared at the group, when most of the whispers were something similar to, "How dare she yell at King-sama!" As the whispers continued, (f/n) coldly stared at the sobbing girl, who was whimpering quietly. Her friend then stormed up to her, yelling out, "HOW COULD YOU MAKE YUKI CRY?! SHE CAME HERE TO ASK YOU POLITELY AND YET YOU JUST-" The girl was about to slap her, but her hand froze midair as (f/n)'s eyes narrowed into thin slits. The air became chilly and silent as (f/n) quietly spoke, "Touch me, and you might be the one crying next." Asano then barged in and stared in shock at the crying brunette and petrified girl in front of a bored (f/n). He quickly ushered everyone back to their seats or out of the classroom. Finishing, he quickly walked up to (f/n) and questioned, "What happened?!" The girl lazily stared into the violet orbs, mumbling out, "A kid cried because I refused a request. Big deal." Asano growled as she looked away and decided he finally had to do something. Everyone gasped as he grabbed (f/n)'s head in his hands, forcing her to look at him. "What the-?!" Before (f/n) could protest, the ginger quickly leaned in, closing the gap between their faces.