27. Photo Shoot

Karma had told all of his classmates to eat inside today, mentioning that something was going to happen near the end of lunch. As everyone patiently waited, they chattered amongst themselves, the main topic about the non-couple not being a couple yet. The door slid open and everyone quieted down, all turning to face the door. Koro-sensei slithered in, wearing a pair of cat ears and some whiskers attached to his face. "Nurufufufu, it appears that an exciting skit is going to be performed, and sensei's in it!" The octopus was giggling uncontrollably, excited for his role as everyone whispered a little bit. After a bit, they heard the sound of footsteps approaching the door and quietly silenced themselves. As (f/n) walked through the doorway, everyone immediately whipped out their phones and started taking a burst of photos with a dash of red on their cheeks as they looked at the cute girl. The (h/c) looked around before landing her eyes on Koro-sensei. Sighing, she mumbled out, "It would be so nice if something made sense for a change." Koro-sensei giggled and said, "Why hello there, Alice-chan!" Everyone stared in shock as she flicked a dagger at the octopus, puffing out her cheeks while saying, "You know my name isn't Alice! It's (f/n)!" Turning to the rest of the class, the girl grew horns and a tail as she sung out, "It's not a play, but rather a small photo shoot!" Walking over to the door, she grabbed someone's hand and pulled them in, despite the large amount of protests they stammered out. The class stared, shocked from the sight that was laid before them. Nagisa was in the proper Alice cosplay, and he was trying hard to hide himself behind (f/n). Standing next to (f/n) was Karma, wearing the male version of the girl's costume. Unexpectedly, they all looked really good, and so everyone was about to take pictures when they realized their phones were no longer in their hands. "Tsk, tsk, tsk~ Today, if you want a special picture, you have to pay up," the redhead smirked, arising some whining and complaints. (F/n) placed her cheek next to the blushing Nagisa's, which looked incredibly adorable, especially since Nagisa was extremely flustered. "Don't you guys want pictures of us~?" This one line from (f/n) evoked a great deal of noise from the boys, all whom were rummaging around for their wallets.
       Those who wanted to take a picture stood in line with their money out. Everyone had them each do a bunch of cute poses, especially Nagisa, whom was on the verge of tears. (F/n) and Karma were mostly made to stand in a way that was either heated and sexy, or hot and intriguing. All eyes would turn towards them with every new pose, captivating their audience. Kayano whispered to Yada, "Who knew they were so photogenic?" Everyone had already went and requested one picture, all except for Nakamura. As she came up to the front, everyone silently pleaded that the request was going to be the best they could get out of them. "Karma, pin (f/n)'s wrist against the wall while cupping her cheek with the other hand. (F/n), tilt your head slightly away from him- Yeah, just like that! Karma, lean in a bit towards her neck, as if you're about to bite it. Closer..." the blonde continued ranting for a while before she was completely satisfied. She finally took a picture and sung out, "I'll pay double if you can somehow give me a sexy kiss!" The two devils looked at each other before they both shrugged. (F/n) hopped onto the teacher's desk and laid down, as Karma supported her head with his hand. One of (f/n)'s arms firmly held the arm that was supporting her while the other grabbed his neck, pulling him in closer to her. Karma's other hand had slid up the side of the the girl's thigh, showing a flash of white from her panties that caused the boys to blush madly. Everyone was taking a burst of pictures, but when their lips actually connected, class 3-E froze still, watching the kiss while blushing. Quickly, everyone started to take pictures again and stopped when the two parted, both smirking deviously. In unison, the two sung out, "That will now be double the payment from everyone, since all of you took pictures just now~!" Groaning, the class took out their wallets and began emptying it to meet the price they had to pay.
         (F/n) into the girl's changing room while placing the large amount of money she had split with Karma and Koro-sensei into her wallet, humming happily. Karma had given her a bag of her clothes and said that there was even a small present for her in there. As she took everything off, she reached in and grabbed her skirt to wear. As she did so, something red fell out along with it. Picking it up, she silently questioned, 'How does he know my cup size? And how did he even buy this??' Sighing, she finished dressing and walked out of the room with the bag. Karma popped out in front of her from nowhere, teasingly saying, "Boo!" The girl gasped and dropped the bag, clutching her chest in surprise. "Karma!!" she shrieked as the redhead chuckled and took her hand, leading her outside. "What about-" Karma leaned in and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He once again explored his territory, dancing with her tongue every now and then. After a long time, they finally pulled apart for air. (F/n) was panting hard and blushed, seeing the trail of saliva that connected them again. "You can forget about the bag," the boy sung out in a teasing voice, cupping the girl's face and forcing her to look at him. (F/n) silently stared into his golden eyes before wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her height as he snaked his arms around her waist. In the distance, the bell rang as they continued staring into one another's eyes. "You're going to be late~" Karma hummed out. The girl smirked, replying, "I don't care," before pulling Karma into a sweet kiss once again, which he cheekily returned.