30. An Old Man Shrieking

SHOUTOUT TO @EgaoNoTenshi FOR GETTING THE REFERENCE YOOOO. PANDORA HEARTS FTW!!! (Gilbert's name somewhat came from one of my favorite manga/anime, Pandora Hearts xD)

        Karma's eyes flung open as (f/n) bolted upright, both hearing a high-pitched shriek. Looking at the door, the two saw Mr. (L/n) pointing at them with one hand on his cheek as a man in black stood beside him. Yawning, Karma sat up as (f/n) growled out, "What are you doing in my room when I locked the door last night just to keep you out? It's 5 in the morning and you decided to wake me up by busting through the door and shrieking at the top of your lungs?!" Her father directly pointed at Karma, screaming out, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PRECIOUS BABY LAST NIGHT?!" Everyone suddenly heard footsteps storming up the stairs as Mrs. (L/n) suddenly appeared, yelling out, "What are you screaming for?! You'll wake the neighbors!!" She looked over at Karma and (f/n) who were just sitting there yawning and blushed, mumbling out, "Oh my." Not only was Karma shirtless, but this time he only wore boxers when he fell asleep with (f/n), making up an excuse saying it was too hot as he cuddled with her last night. (F/n) was in a similar state, only wearing a pair of blue panties and Karma's shirt, completely unbuttoned, exposing most of her body. Her mother glared at the blushing secret agent, who immediately turned around and walked outside as her father pinched his cheek, checking to see if this really was reality. Covering her face with one hand, the girl exasperatedly groaned out, "I can't believe you had an agent pick the lock. Just because you have power, doesn't mean that as a father, you can invade your daughter's privacy!!" Her father only stared at the floor in shame, unable to retort as her mother covered her mouth, still blushing from the sight. Karma smirked, snaking one hand around (f/n)'s waist and pulling her close to him as he hummed out, "Don't worry Mrs. (L/n)~ Nothing happened last night. I only pleasured (f/n) a bit~" As her mother gasped loudly while her father jerked his head up towards them, eyes wide as saucers, (f/n) sighed. Whacking the boy upside the head, she lightly scolded him, "Don't say things that can easily be misunderstood." The boy rubbed the back of his head, muttering out, "But it's true~ You felt really good, didn't you? With your cute moans-" She whacked him upside the head again as her father shrieked and her mother chuckled.

        As her parents reluctantly stepped into the limo, Gilbert chuckled, mentioning, "Quite the attire you have there, Ms. (F/n). I'm sure you had a nice rest during the night." The girl, leaning against the door frame, hadn't bothered to change and just threw on Karma's cardigan to see her parents off. she rolled her eyes and yawned out, "They woke me up just because this was all I was wearing. Still can't believe father would pick the lock. Maybe I should tell his boss that he secretly borrowed money from the government to make sure the plane was delayed on purpose." Gilbert chuckled as he stepped into the car, saying, "Let your father off the hook. He's only worried about you. I hope I'll see you again soon, Ms. (F/n)." With that, he closed the door and started the engine, driving away with muffled noises of her father crying. As the car disappeared, (f/n) stood there for a moment before heading back inside and closing the door. Karma walked down the stairs yawning as she turned around. Giggling, she teasingly said, "Better change. School starts in an hour. Thanks to dad, two and a half hours of sleep were wasted on listening to his scolding." Karma smirked, humming out, "I have my pants and would change into my shirt, but I can't seem to find it." Raising an eyebrow, she silently thought, 'Oh, so that's how he wants to play, huh?' Smirking, the girl took his cardigan and shirt off, throwing them to Karma, singing out, "There you go~" (F/n) was now wearing nothing other the pair of panties, making Karma blush a deep red. The girl walked up to him, grinning deviously as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down into a sweet kiss. Karma dropped the clothes, grabbing her wrists and pushing her against the wall, returning the kiss hungrily. After parting, he leaned in and bit her ear, causing the girl to wince slightly, blushing as he moved downwards. He gave her a few hickies near her collarbone before pulling away, smirking while humming out, "You shouldn't be so defenseless (f/n)~" She blushed and ran upstairs as Karma went into the kitchen to cook breakfast after putting his shirt and cardigan on.

          Karma sulked while they walked to school as (f/n) sighed, saying for the 10th time, "I can't just stroll into class with a hickey. Of course I would've had to hide it in some way." Karma stopped walking and smirked, leaning in close to her ear as he whispered out, "Are you trying to hide the pleasure I gave you last night?" (F/n) blushed and pushed him slightly, stammering out, "You k-know full well nothing happened l-last night! We only made out!!" The redhead grinned and kissed (f/n) as she blushed even more. They heard a sound and pulled away to see a man in a suit with a camera. (F/n) pouted as she yelled at the man, "Did father send you?!" The man hid behind a pole and bashfully nodded as Karma smirked deviously. "(F/n)~ Can I play with him?" The girl shook her head as she said, "No. Will you go away, please? Or else I'll call Gilbert to come and make you disappear." The man became pale and ran away as Karma whistled out, "Gil sure has a lot of skills, huh?" They continued walking as (f/n) answered, "Father only made him a chauffeur instead of a butler because he didn't want to restrict Gil's freedom. But he's basically our butler anyways." As they arrived at the gate, they noticed someone suddenly walking up to them. As they came closer, they recognized the person as Asano, looking extremely irritated. He walked right up to (f/n), growling out, "What are you doing with this filthy piece of shit?" Karma sung out, "What a nice mouth you've got there, Asano-kun." He glared at Karma before returning his gaze to (f/n), who quickly went to Karma's side and grabbed his hand. Asano's stare shifted to the band-aid on (f/n)'s neck and he demanded, "What's that you're hiding?!" The girl slapped her hand onto it as she stammered out while blushing a deep red, "I-It's a m-mosquito bite!" "Then why are you blushing?!" Asano shot back as Karma smirked, suddenly getting an idea. The redhead grabbed (f/n)'s wrists with one hand and used the other to her shirt off her shoulder slightly after unbuttoning two of her buttons. Asano froze still as (f/n) squeaked in surprise, stammering out, "K-Karma?! What a-are you doing?!" Asano stared as Karma licked a spot near the girl's bra strap, teasing her slightly as she gave out a small moan. He then bit the spot and sucked on it, causing the girl to yelp and turn even redder. After a moment, Karma pulled away and fixed the girl's shirt as Asano was just frozen, his jaw dropped. "It's rude to gawk when people are doing something private, Asano-kun~' The 2nd boy snapped, "YOU DID THIS IN PUBLIC!! WHAT PART OF THAT WAS PRIVATE IN ANY WAY?!" Karma chuckled and snaked his hand around (f/n)'s waist as the girl covered her face with her hands, embarrassed about what just happened. "As you can see, what's under (f/n)'s band-aid is a mark I left on her last night~ Exactly the same as the one I gave her just now~" The girl pulled her hands away and sighed, not bothering to deny the redhead's comment. Asano just stared at the two as Karma leaned down and continuously pecked (f/n) on the lips. After the fifth peck, (f/n) pulled Karma's collar to force him down to her height and kissed him. Karma smirked as the two started making out while Asano just gawked at them, his mouth hanging wide open.