9. How Utterly Embarrassing

Panda author here :3 I had some time today and saw something that inspired me, so I wrote chapter 9 and decided to update today. I'll prob continue updating from now on, every one or two days there should be a new chapter. Enjoy~
-~-~-~-
*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*
     Groaning, (f/n) tried to sit up, only to realize that Karma was keeping her down. "Five more minutes, (f/n)..." the sleepy redhead grumbled. (F/n) laughed slightly, although very sleepy herself. Pinching his cheek, she yawned out, "We still have to go to school today though." Karma took his hand off her to rub his cheek, and taking the opportunity, she sat up and got out of bed. "C'mon, you're making breakfast." Slowly, Karma sat up, his eyes still shut tight. Yawning, he asked, "Have you seen my shirt?"

     "I can't believe that you literally threw your shirt somewhere and couldn't bother to even remember where!" (F/n) scolded Karma as they walked to school. Karma stopped walking, making (f/n) stop as well. "What?" Tilting her head, she looked so innocent, which made Karma chuckle. He silently held out his hand and waited. (F/n) understood and blushed before taking his hand and intertwining their fingers together as Karma smirked. He quickly leaned down and pecked her on the lips. (F/n) turned deep red and covered her face as Karma dragged her along. "Hey Karma?" Quietly, (f/n) called for him. "Hm~?" The redhead looked over to her and smiled innocently. "Did you know that Nakamura-chan is following us?" "You only just realized?" The redhead mused.
      Arriving at the gates, (f/n) noticed Asano was leaning against the wall, waiting for someone, probably her. Karma noticed as well, and decided to tease (f/n). "Bye Karma, see you at lunch." (F/n) pulled her hand away and waved. At that exact moment, Asano looked up from hearing her voice, and saw a sight any student from class E would have loved to take a picture of. Karma placed his hand on (f/n)'s chin and tilted her face upwards. Quickly, he leaned in and kissed her. She was flustered from Karma's action and gasped, only to allow Karma to stick his tongue in. He quickly explored her mouth, and after about ten seconds, he pulled away, with a thin trail of saliva between his and (f/n)'s mouths. Her face was a deep red as she looked at his smirking one, completely ignoring Asano's presence. Asano was just staring in complete shock at what just happened, and luckily, Nakamura went ahead, unable to witness this great scene. Karma wiped his mouth and kissed her forehead before simply saying, "See ya~" and walked away and out of sight. In a daze, (f/n) touched her lip, and blushed even darker, completely oblivious to the irritated Asano.
~(Time skip)~
      Walking out of Class A, (f/n) started to make her way to the vending machine during break when she was suddenly stopped. Asano had grabbed her wrist and was pulling her inside an empty classroom. "Hey, what the hell are you doing?!" Glaring at him, (f/n) tried to shake free from his grip, but it was useless. Inside a classroom, he let her go and locked the door before turning to face her. Glaring at him, she asked, "What?" Asano was extremely irritated and started walking closer. "I want to know why you keep going to those losers everyday." He was now in front of her. (F/n) wasn't that short, but she was still smaller than Asano, yet she held her ground. Crossing her arms, she started out, "One- Don't call my friends losers, asshole. Two- Why does it even matter to you what I do?" Asano narrowed his eyes and sneered, "Because you should be mine." (F/n) widened her eyes and sighed exasperatedly. Asano was another fanboy of 'The King.' Asano continued, "The moment you stepped into Class A, you should have realized that I'm the ruler around here. You should have been charmed and understood your place. Yet here you are, playing around with some losers, and becoming the source of rumors such as you beating me in the finals!" Lazily, (f/n) leaned back onto a desk. "Are you implying that I spread those rumors myself? Or are you implying that you're obsessed with me? Or both?" (F/n) looked Asano straight in the eyes, causing him to blush and stutter. "I-I was j-just-" but before he had finished, she walked over to the window and opened it. He stared at her in confusion as she simply looked at him and said, "Bye~" Tired of the conversation and with the door locked, she had no other means of escaping without something bothersome happening. So, (f/n) simply thought, 'Let's jump out the window and leave.' She threw herself over the third story window and saw people pointing at her. A normal person would have died. But since she was 'The King' after all, (f/n) landed gracefully without a single injury, while Asano just looked out the window, completely shocked. And so (f/n) walked to the vending machine and got her strawberry milk, like nothing happened.

      As soon as the lunch bell rang, (f/n) dashed outside towards the mountain, as a wave of murmurs about her latest stunt surrounded her. As she made her way up the hill, her face became red as the memory of this morning came back. 'Stupid Karma. Does he even like me, or is he just playing around?' she pondered these thoughts until she reached the E building. Nagisa was outside waiting for her. As he saw her walk up, he smiled and ran over to her. "Afternoon, (f/n)-chan!" "Hey Nagisa-kun. Why so happy?" the (e/c)-eyed girl had questioned. Nagisa giggled and took out his phone. He then started playing a video of this morning's incident. (F/n), shocked from the video, lost all the strength in her legs and fell down to her knees. She covered her fave with her hands to avoid watching the embarrassing video titled, "The King's Love", which was taken by someone from Class E. Maehara suddenly appeared behind her and lifted her over his shoulder. "(F/n)-chan, we received orders from Nakamura-chan to retrieve you," he said while grinning widely. All she could do was hide her face from embarrassment while Maehara dragged her away from a smiling Nagisa.

A/N: Ok, so after not writing everyday, my writing started getting awkward. I tried. Hope you guys liked it :P