3. The Mischievous Red Rabbit

The bell rang, signaling that it was the end of the day. Quickly packing up, you left the classroom before Asano could call out to you. Quickly walking through the hallway, a few people came up asking if you were 'allowed' to hang out. Annoyed, you walked past them, saying coldly, "I'm busy." You noticed a certain redhead when you were about to reach the gate, and called out, "Karma! I'm over he-" He looked up in your direction as you were suddenly attacked by a crowd all yelling and trying to ask if you were "free on Saturday" for some 'fun'. You saw Karma smirking as he easily made his way through the crowd. "Hm~ What happened 'King-sama'?" he teased playfully. You lightly glared at him and replied, "I was ambushed as you can see." He came up and took your hand, silencing the crowd as he pulled you away. Heat rose to your cheeks, and you tried to hide your face with your free hand. 'What is this?! Why am I blushing?! He's just holding my hand!!' You quickly regained your composure as you saw Kayano and Nagisa waiting at the gate. Karma was smirking after he saw how red your face was after he took your hand. Kayano whispered to Nagisa and pointed in your direction, both smiling gleefully at the sight.

     Walking up to them, you felt slightly embarrassed, but happy that Karma was holding your hand, although unsure why you were so happy. "Have you been waiting long?" you directed to the green haired girl. "Not really. But we should get going." Karma had dropped your hand when the two of you were in front of Kayano and Nagisa, smirking when he saw your face become a bit sad. As the group ate at a burger joint, Karma suddenly brought up your nickname. "Did you know everyone in the main building calls (f/n) 'The King'?" Nagisa looked up and said, "Eh? Somehow, it does suit you (f/n)-chan." You groan in agony, embarrassed by the stupid nickname. Kayano laughed, suddenly saying, "That means (f/n)-chan is better than you Karma-kun!" Nagisa tried to stifle his laughter, knowing how prideful his best friend was, while you smirked in Karma's direction while eating some fries. Karma looked away and drank his soda, irritated by the conversation. Kayano whispered in your ear, "He'll make sure he's 'The King' with you though... in bed." Kayano snickered as your face turned deep red, catching Karma's attention and making him smirk once again. "Heh~ What're you guys being so secretive about?" he teased. Quickly shaking your head, you mumbled out 'nothing' while trying to hide your face. Chuckling, Nagisa stood up while saying, "Lets go play a bit, since we've finished eating." Everyone agreed and stood up, getting ready to leave.
      Walking around, you noticed an arcade and started grinning. Tugging on Karma's jacket, you excitedly say, "Hey, lets go play in there!", pointing to the arcade with your other hand. Kayano saw the moment and secretly took a photo, giggling gleefully as she showed it Nagisa and sent it to everyone in their class. As the four of you walked inside, Kayano's and Nagisa's phones blew up with texts from their classmates, screaming if you were Karma's girlfriend and complaints from the boys saying how unfair it was that Karma got all the cute girls.

      Before playing any games, you stopped walking as you saw the most beautiful stuffed rabbit you've ever seen. It was a lovely shade of red that matched Karma's hair, and had golden eyes that were so pretty to look at, along with a black ribbon tied around its neck into a bow. What made you even more interested was it had a devilish smile with sharp teeth, making it look mischievous while holding a small bomb in its paws. It looked strange, but still beautiful nonetheless. You had to have it no matter what.

      But before you could try and play for it, Karma was already having a go at it. He had stopped when you were no longer walking with them, noticing you were staring at the stuffed rabbit. Chuckling, he went up to the claw machine, making an attempt to get it. (F/n) watched in awe as the claw picked up the rabbit on the first try. Karma smirked as he took the rabbit out. He teasingly said, "My rabbit now~" and laughed as your face became shocked in disbelief. "But I saw it first!!" You tried to reason with the redhead. "Nope~Mine now~" he smirked. You argued with him for a good five minutes, with Kayano and Nagisa taking pictures the entire time.

     Karma laughed and said, "Fine, here you go~", handing you the rabbit. You were stunned as you held the rabbit in your arms. But you then hugged it tightly and snuggled your face into it, with a smile so sweet and childlike, everyone stopped what they were doing and blushed a deep red looking at you. Karma took one look and became redder than anyone else, even rivaling his own hair, all while Nagisa captured the moment on video, blushing himself. Smiling adorably, you walk up to Karma, and like a child, you say, "Thank you Karma!" You tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek. Everyone in the arcade now stopped playing and started taking pictures of your smile and kiss, gossiping about how adorable you were. Karma's face exploded and became even redder as Kayano videotaped it all.

     You didn't realize you actually kissed his cheek, too happy to care about anything while hugging the rabbit. Nagisa and Kayano sent the videos to everyone and their phones exploded nonstop. Everyone was so jealous of how adorable it was, and the boys were screaming of how unfair it was for Karma to get you. Karma now walked next to Nagisa, refusing to be near you until he was back to normal. "Karma, are you sure you haven't died of happiness?" Nagisa was happy he was the one teasing this time, since it was such a rare moment. "Shut up..." the redhead muttered. (F/n) was happily chatting with Kayano while hugging the rabbit.

     The group heard a bag dropping loudly onto the ground and looked up. Asano was frozen, a deep red on his face from seeing (f/n) smiling so sweetly. He managed out, "W-What are you doing here with people from class E, Ki-I mean (l/n)-san?" Smiling at your friends, which made them blush, you simply answer, "I'm just hanging out with them." Asano became redder. He quickly picked up the bag he dropped and ran to the limousine that was waiting for him. You shrugged it off and walked home with everyone while chatting. They dropped you off at your house first and the four of you exchanged contacts. You beamed, "Thanks for today everyone! See you tomorrow!" and went inside as they said their goodbyes.

Karma's Side
     While walking home, the three chatted about today's events. "Karma-kun, you were so red!" Kayano was laughing a bit too hard. Nagisa smiled and showed him all the pictures he and Kayano took of them. Karma looked away, red in the face, but not before whispering, "Send them all to me." Nagisa smiled and simply said, "OK." They separated their own ways to go home. As Karma was walking, he wondered, 'Why was Asano-kun red? And why did he run away?' He continued walking, pondering the case.

'The King's' Side
     After eating dinner, you texted Nagisa, and he sent you all the pictures he took. You blushed a deep red but smiled happily when you saw the one where you kissed Karma on the cheek. You went and got ready to sleep. Flopping on the bed, you smiled, remembering today's events. 'I'll name the rabbit Karma, since it looks so much like him.' you thought before drifting off into dreamland. All the while still tightly hugging a mischievous red rabbit.