36. Oh Thank God

Before Asano lips reached hers, (f/n) luckily placed a piece a paper between them. Opening his eyes, the ginger came face to face with a pair of narrowed eyes and blushed. Pulling away, he realized what he had just attempted to do in front of the entire class. He stared at the piece of paper that was still put up at (f/n)'s mouth and subconsciously clucked his tongue, irking the (h/c) even more. "What were you about to do, Asano-kun?!" Furious, the girl stood up and slammed the hand with the piece of paper down on the table, the other placed on her hip. Everyone backed away from her as she glared at the ginger. "I-I just-!! My body just moved on its own!! I swear I didn't actually mean to do it!!" It was a rare moment, with THE Asano Gakushuu stuttering, but everyone was too scared of (f/n) to actually take any notice. Picking up her bag, she walked past everyone, all subconsciously moving back in fear, and went out into the hallway as the bell rang. The girl accidentally bumped into her teacher, who started to say something, but immediately closed his mouth, sensing how furious the (h/c) was. Not looking back, (f/n) grumbled out, "Something urgent came up. I won't be attending class today sensei." Her teacher just nodded and quickly walked into the silent classroom, and without asking what happened, he started to take attendance.
           Bored, Karma started playing game on his phone when a text suddenly popped up. All it said was, 'I'm coming.' Raising an eyebrow, he closed the message while thinking, 'What does she mean? It's the middle of class right now.'  A minute later, the door to the classroom slammed open, and everyone looked up, startled by the sudden visitor. Everyone's eyes widened as they saw (f/n) standing at the door way, an obvious scowl present on her face. Koro-sensei tried to ask, "(F-F/n)-chan, why are-" but the girl stormed past him, ignoring his question. The class thought, 'Did Karma do something?!' as she quickly walked to the back of the room. They watched intensely as she sat down in Karma's lap, facing him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. "EH?!" Everyone started buzzing with curiosity and excitement as they watched the duo kiss. Without hesitation, Karma happily returned the sweet treat, wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her closer. The girl forced her tongue into his mouth, battling him for dominance, which she won. Their tongues danced together, and after a long time, the devils finally parted due to lack of air. The class glanced at (f/n)'s face, noticing that she was sulking for some unknown reason as Karma quietly asked, "Did something happen?" The girl lowered her hands, burying her face into his chest in hopes to avoid any questions thrown at her. Everyone stared as Karma shrugged, hugging her protectively as Koro-sensei coughed, announcing that they would be resuming the lesson.
          As the lunch bell rang, everyone turned to face Karma and (f/n), who were both still in the same position. The (h/c) had fallen asleep and woke up when she felt everyone crowding around her. Leaning back, the girl rubbed her eye as Karma teasingly asked, "Is the spoiled princess finally up~?" She looked around and saw everyone worriedly watching her every moment as she yawned out, "I guess I'm fine now." She stared at the smirking redhead for a while before demanding, "Kiss me." Karma immediately leaned in and did as he was told as everyone gasped and started taking videos and pictures. (F/n) hungrily returned the kiss, somewhat begging for more by tugging at the hem of his shirt. Karma pulled away while smirking, humming out, "Maybe later~ But not right now." The girl pouted, causing him to chuckle as everyone stared, questioning their sanity. "Did something happen, (f/n)-chan?" Everyone stared at Nagisa, thankful that he asked the most curious question they all had. Everyone silently watched as (f/n) tugged on Karma's collar lightly, curious when he leaned down and she whispered into his ear. The redhead's eyes widened and pulled away, yelling out, "Asano tried to kiss you?!" The entire class, including the teachers, gasped, shocked that such an event had happened. "Did his lips actually touch yours?!" Kurahashi blurted out. As (f/n) shook her head, everyone sighed in relief, not noticing Karma's grip on her tightening. Karma leaned in, pouting a bit while mumbling quietly so only the girl could hear, "This makes me feel irritated~" Giggling, (f/n) quietly whispered out, "Don't worry. These lips are only for you after all." Karma smirked, pulling the (h/c) in closer as he discreetly held up a piece of paper, shielding their kiss from everyone else. (F/n) widened her eyes slightly before smirking and kissing him back. After about five seconds, the girl pulled away as the boy put down the paper, grinning with their small secret.
The bell rang and Koro-sensei questioned, "Do you plan on staying here all day, (f/n)-chan?" Looking up from Karma's game, the girl grinned as she sung out, "Yup~!", eager to be with the redhead even more. Karma smirked and whispered quietly in her ear, "Do you want to stay here, or do you want some food?" Leaning back, he understood the girl's expression; 'Do you even have to ask that?' The (h/c) smirked and got off Karma's lap, grabbing her bag as he stood up and took his. "Ne, Koro-sensei~ We're going to ditch now, so see ya tomorrow~" Everyone sighed as they watched the duo leave, ignoring all of the octopus's protests. Walking down the hill, (f/n) giggled as she swung her interlocked hand with Karma back and forth, grinning like a little child. "Hey, (f/n)~?" The girl turned her head to face Karma, humming out a "Hmm~?" The boy's grip on her hand tightened, (f/n) taking notice that he was blushing a bit. It was rare for the redhead to blush, so (f/n) blushed as well, unsure what was going to happen. "I... I like you, (f/n). Would you go out with me?" As the words left Karma's mouth, the girl turned a deeper red. Staring at the ground, she mumbled out, "I-I l-like you too, K-Karma..." Peeking at the redhead, the girl questioned, "W-Why are y-you suddenly asking me out? I didn't expect for you to care about labels." Her tone was light and cheerful, but they both knew it was only an act. Karma smirked, regaining his composure as he teased, "I wouldn't want (f/n) to get jealous if another girl started talking to me~" The (h/c) giggled, understanding that he really meant he was jealous of Asano. "Hey, Karma?" The boy faced her with a smirk, silently telling her to go on. "I want seconds." Grinning, Karma leaned over and gave her what (f/n) thought was the sweetest kiss out of them all.