13. Not-So-Secret Kisses

With the whole class screaming at (f/n)'s sudden appearance, Karma woke up, still half-asleep. "Ah, (f/n)'s here~" He stood up and walked up to her with his arms out, asking for a hug. Sighing, she borrowed Koro-sensei's attendance book and whacked him on the head. "Ow..." Karma rubbed where she hit him, now fully awake. Smirking, all he asked was, "Blackmail?" All she answered while wearing the same smirk was, "Blackmail." The class just thought, 'They were a match made in hell.' Koro-sensei clapped his tentacles and announced, "Since (f/n)-chan has offered to help us until lunch, let's take the opportunity to ask her questions since she is in class A after all." (F/n) grinned and beamed, "I'm mostly here just to study with you guys, but class A might have one or two things that you guys haven't learned yet. The most I can teach you is stuff in English, but that's it." Karasuma-sensei then proceeded to say, "This is all sudden with (f/n)-san coming here, but it's also convenient since Bitch-sensei left for a short trip." "Well, English is next period, so please take a seat for now, (f/n)-chan," the octopus sung out. She looked around for an empty seat, but Karma suddenly picked her up and carried her to the back of the room. Everyone blinked and said, "Eh?" As Karma sat down in his seat, he set (f/n) on his lap, making her blush a deep red as everyone went, "Ohhhhhh." "Sensei, (f/n) already has a seat~" the redhead said, sticking out his tongue as he hugged (f/n) around the waist, making her cover her red face with her hands. While Koro-sensei continued the lesson, Karma secretly teased (f/n) by kissing her everywhere, making the poor girl blush deeply, as the rest of the class secretly took pictures of the adorable not-together-yet couple.
As Koro-sensei finished, the class took a small break from studying. Their octopus had once again made copies of himself and helped everyone with their weak subjects. However, Koro-sensei made (f/n) sit in a normal seat next to Karma since he was too distracted flirting with her to actually focus on Koro-sensei, making the octopus irritated. (F/n) was actually relieved to get a normal desk; Karma was making her heart beat too much at the moment. The guys walked up to Karma as the girls pulled (f/n) over to Kayano's seat. "(F/n)-chan, are you two going out?" Kanzaki asked. (F/n) just shook her head, making the girls gasp and ask questions on top of questions. "But you guys are basically an old married couple!!" Nakamura whispered-yelled. Laughing, the (h/c) shot back, "How so?" The group just looked at each other in shock, unsure if she was serious or not. Yada turned to her, saying, "You're kidding right?" The girl simply smiled. The boys were having the exact same conversation, only a bit... naughtier. As Koro-sensei walked in, he states, "Nyurufu~ It's time for English. (F/n)-chan, please come up." "Yes~" Walking up to the front, she immediately started to teach what A class was taught and some of her own experiences she had in San Francisco. The strangest thing, however, was that the way she taught was similar to the principle's style; her words flowed like a river and were clear and easy to understand, yet her pace was extremely quick. Koro-sensei pondered this, but brushed it off as a mere coincidence while the class learned even more thanks to (f/n).
As the lunch bell rang, everyone got up and started to walk to their usual spots when they all stopped, including Koro-sensei. They all saw Karma secretly carrying (f/n) somewhere as she laughed. Glancing at one another, they nodded and secretly tailed the two without hesitation, most having their phones on camera mode in their hands. Karma already knew the class would tail (f/n) and him, so he decided to hide in a tall tree. "Karma, this is dangerous~" the girl quietly whined, also knowing their situation. "Don't trust me, (f/n)?" The boy faked a hurt voice as (f/n) just giggled. Up in the tree, Karma set her down on a secure branch. They saw everyone looking around, trying to find him or (f/n). Karma smirked while watching his classmates, and didn't notice (f/n) until she held his head in her hands.
The girl had stealthily straddled the redhead, making there practically be no space between their bodies. (F/n) pressed herself against him and grabbed his head, making him face her. Karma blushed at the sudden closeness. (F/n) leaned in and kissed him, making it deeper as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in closer. He kissed back, tightly embracing her as he forced his tongue through. (F/n) didn't fight this time, and their tongues danced together. As (f/n) pulled away for air, her face was pinkish, embarrassed for being the one to make the first move. "(F/n), is there anything you want to say~" Karma quietly teased. Pouting, she replied, "Tell that to yourself." Karma smirked and brought his head lower, licking a ticklish spot (f/n) had near her collarbone. "Karma!" The girl became red, as the boy tormented that spot while teasingly saying, "Yes, (f/n)~?" Suddenly, someone below yelled out, "THERE THEY ARE! UP THERE!" Everyone surrounded the base of the tree and started whistling as Karma went, "Tch." (F/n) hid the small bite mark Karma left on her and smiled, saying, "It's time for me to go anyways."
As they came down the tree, everyone either whistled or cheered, annoying the redhead. "Bye guys, I need to get back~" (F/n) waved as Karma dragged her back to the building to get her stuff. Inside the classroom, Koro-sensei hid, waiting for the two devils to arrive. After they entered, Karma immediately pinned (f/n)'s wrists to the wall and kissed her. He slipped his tongue in and they fought for dominance. Only this time, (f/n) won. She snaked her tongue into Karma's mouth and explored it. After a long time, Karma finally pulled away from a red (f/n), a thin trail of saliva connecting them again. The kiss was so heated, all Koro-sensei could do was watch intensely, unable to take any pictures. "You know, invasion of privacy is a form of harm to us students, Koro-sensei." He felt a chill as a pair of voices talked in sync. (F/n) started, "Wouldn't it be a shame-" "If Karasuma-sensei found out?" Karma ended for her. The octopus flew away as fast as he could, scared from the smirking duo of devils.
Walking down the hill, (f/n) laughed as she said, "I think the octopus might be scared of us together." Karma smirked and teased, "Are you sure he's not scared just from looking at you?" The girl just stuck out her tongue at him. "Don't make me put it back in for you." Karma looked at (f/n), whom just rolled her eyes in response, keeping her tongue out. Karma smirked and pulled (f/n) close, wrapping his arms around her waist. He stuck his tongue out and pushed the girl's tongue back into her mouth, making it become a heated kiss while he's at it. It lasted shorter than the ones before, but it still had the same amount of passion. As he pulled away, he smirked while looking at the girl's red face. "Told you so~" he teased. "You're playing around with me too much today~" (f/n) pulled on Karma's hand, making them walk down the mountain once again. "Eh~ But you kissed me first~" (f/n) blushed as he said this, deciding to ignore the comment and changed the subject. As they reached the gates, (f/n) tiptoed and gave him a quick peck on lips, catching him off guard. Karma smirked and held onto her hand, not letting her leave. "What~?" (F/n) whined. Karma simply said, "One more." The (h/c) blushed and tiptoed, giving him a proper kiss which he returned cheekily. Pulling away, her face was a light shade of pink as Karma let go of her hand. "Bye, see you after school~" (f/n) waved as she walked away, smiling quite a bit.
As Karma turned around, he let out a low whistle before saying loudly, "So who took a video of that?" Slowly, all of his classmates stood up from their hiding spots, letting out whistles and cheers as they showed him the videos they got while the redhead smirked. 'The King' wasn't as lucky, however. As she walked past the gates, she came face to face with Asano, who looked shocked from the non-yet-hopefully-soon-to-be-couple's public display of affection. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her somewhere, while fuming, "I can't believe you..." All (f/n) could do was let herself be dragged away as she sighed.