22. Screams

The group came back to Tokyo, and for a long time, the class watched (f/n) and Karma from a safe distance; curious of their plan that included Chiba, scared of their torture if they were to nose in too far. "Nagisa, go find out what those two devils are planning!" Nakamura hissed, pushing the bluehead into the duo's vision. The redhead and (h/c) were talking to each other as (f/n) sat between Karma's legs, him hugging her from behind under a tree. As they saw Nagisa, whom was whispering at Nakamura, Karma decided to call out to him. "Oi, Nagisa-kun! What are you doing secretly over there?" The bluehead froze and the sound of Karma's voice and slowly walked over to them, nervously chuckling. "Nothing really. I was just walking around." (F/n) tilted her head and curiously asked, "Are you interested in our scheme?" Karma smirked and jokingly teased, "Shh~ (f/n)~ It's a secret remember?" The girl giggled as Nagisa just stared at them, both curious and scared. He gulped and nodded, changing the devil duo's expression from joking to smirking. "Eh~ Is it your curiosity, or the class's?" The tone (f/n) used sounded scary in a way, so Nagisa just quietly replied, "Both." Karma stared at the bluehead and decided not to, believing it would be better for his own good to find out when everyone finds out. Chuckling, he nonchalantly answers, "No can do, Nagisa-kun~ It's a secret~" The shorter male sighed and walked back to the eager class. Sugino informed, "We tried to get it out of Chiba, but he refused to say anything. When we used Hayami-chan, all he did was blush!!" Everyone looked over at Karma and (f/n), who were now sweetly kissing one another. Everyone took a few pictures before turning back to Nagisa, expecting an answer from him.
       The bluehead sighed and quietly mumbled, "They didn't tell me anything and just giggled." Everyone groaned and stared at the tree, now empty since the devil duo had secretly walked away. "What are those two planning on doing??" Someone voiced the frustration and question they were all dying to know. Karma watched the group from a tree above them and smirked. Whispering into his phone, he told (f/n), "Their curiosity is going to peak soon~" (F/n) was sitting in the classroom alone, proceeding with their plan. "This is going to be so funny," the girl giggled. A pair of footsteps followed by a slimy noise started coming from outside the door. The girl quickly hid under the teacher's desk as the door opened, Karasuma-sensei and Koro-sensei walking in. "I just don't understand why we can't just move the girl here. She has so much talent suited for this classroom." Hearing Koro-sensei say this made (f/n) mask her presence, hiding her breathing and becoming completely still and silent. Sighing in frustration, Karasuma stated, "Her older brother came into the principal's office right behind me. He came in place of her father, and started his business."
~Flashback~
     (B/n) walked in, a small smile on his face as he looked over Gakuho and Karasuma. "Evening, good sirs. How are we gentlemen doing?" Different from the tension in the air, his voice was cheerful and pleasant as he said this. Gakuho quietly chuckled, faking a smile as he asked, "Fine. And you are...?" (B/n) lost his smile and professionally stated, "I am (l/n) (b/n), older brother of (l/n) (f/n) and son of (l/n) (dad's/n). I came in my fathers place to speak with you." Gakuho and Karasuma stiffened up a bit after hearing the (l/n) name. "And you are here because?" Karasuma quietly asked. "My father sent me here to discuss matters regarding my adorable imouto in his stead." Gakuho leaned back against his chair, waiting for him to continue with the usual pitying eyes he gave everyone. (B/n) doesn't notice however, and continues. "My imouto was sent here since it was the best school in Japan, and my parents wanted the best for her. So they paid a lot of money in order to get her here. Her grades matter, but her happiness is what our family decided was most important to her. We want her to be able to spend as much time possible happy. When she was much younger, she rarely smiled. When she did, the world lit up, and we were all happy. Now, she's smiling everyday, and can feel her warmth all the way in America." Karasuma stayed silent for a moment before asking, "So are you saying Mr. (L/n) is allowing us to transfer (f/n)-san to class 3-E?" A moment of silence appeared before (b/n) sighed. "Unfortunately, father is not willing to let (f/n) transfer, and wants her to continue in class A. However, we want to ensure nobody gets her way of happiness." 'As expected of a military man, he sure can be "persuasive".' Karasuma silently thought, as (b/n)'s expression darkened dramatically. "If any terrible harm were to come to her or her friends in class 3-E, father will force himself into the picture. He will not, I repeat, will not sit on the sidelines if (f/n)'s smile were to falter because of your school." The (h/c) then smiled cheerfully, completely different from a few seconds previously. "Well, that was all. I'll be leaving now, so thanks." And with that, (b/n) left the office, smiling as if nothing had happened.
~End of Flashback~
     As Karasuma-sensei finished the story, everything became eerily silent as Koro-sensei processed the news. (F/n) was starting to breathe heavily and tried to calm down as she texted Karma. However, she couldn't stop her small panic attack. "If father comes here, everything will end." The girl became pale, scared stiff of the future of the school if anything really were to happen that might bring her father here. She started to tremble in fear, remembering the last incident where her father had to step in. Her vision blurred and soon went black. She couldn't see or hear anything in the black and empty space. (F/n) screamed, startling Karasuma and Koro-sensei. Karasuma yelled out in shock, "What the-?!" The screaming continued, as (f/n) was now forced into her panic attack 'stage'. Everything around her was still working, but she couldn't do anything, trapped in an empty black space created by her mind, canceling out her senses outside of the space, meaning she was unable to see or hear anything that was going around her. Koro-sensei quickly brought the girl out and set her on the desk as Bitch-sensei came running in, yelling out, "What happened?!" Koro-sensei attempted to stop (f/n)'s screaming and calm her down as Karasuma explained, "We don't know. We suddenly heard screaming and found her under the desk. Something must have triggered this, but what could it be?!" Suddenly, a stampede could be heard. Karasuma and Bitch-sensei moved out of the way as the door slammed open and everyone quickly ran in, asking what was wrong. (F/n) was still screaming, tears spilling out of her eyes as she held her head, trembling enormously. Everyone tried to help (f/n), but they didn't even understand what was happening to the (h/c).