14. Surprise Surprise!

As Asano pulled her into an empty classroom, he locked the door and pinned (f/n) against the wall, leaning in dangerously close to her lips. Panicking, (f/n) kicked his shin, which successfully made him let her go. "What were you about to do?!" The girl covered herself in preparation of a possible attack. Glaring at her, he scoffed, "As if I would do something so scum-like. I was only trying to keep you from leaving. Now I'd like to ask you once again; what is your relationship with Akabane Karma?" (F/n) sighed inwardly and closed her eyes, deciding to use a different act in order to avoid the question this time. As she opened them, Asano noticed that her eyes changed... they drew him in. (F/n) started walking towards him and Asano blushed, backing up until his back hit a wall. The girl placed her hand on the wall and trapped him, making the ginger blush a deep red. Leaning in, she whispered into his ear, "This can either be painful or painless. Give me the key." Asano immediately took the key out and gave it to her. (F/n) went back to normal and walked out the door after unlocking it while smirking, calling out, "Thanks~" The ginger slumped down onto the floor, his face deep red.

       After the last bell rang, a group of girls that were quite pretty entered the classroom. (F/n), sensing trouble, grabbed her bag and jumped out the window, once again landing gracefully on the ground far below. Looking up, she saw the group of girls sticking their heads out the window, shocked from witnessing what happened. Grinning, she waved at them and walked towards the gates while checking some texts she got. Chiba had sent her a picture, and as she opened it, she stopped walking and started to blush a deep red. Chiba had taken a picture of Karma while he was changing. The redhead was smirking for the camera while only wearing his boxers, knowing that she was the one who will see it. A hand suddenly grabbed her shoulder and a teasing voice said, "Boo." The girl squeaked in surprise and turned around to face a laughing Karma. Pouting, she flicked him on the forehead while whining, "Don't scare me like that~" Karma just rubbed his forehead while sulking.
      A boy had ran up to (f/n) while grinning, but suddenly stopped running and frowned as Karma came up to her. Walking up to the two, he stood between (f/n) and Karma and started glaring at Karma. The duo just stared at him in amusement. "Hey bastard. I don't know if you know this, but class E scum aren't allowed to set foot on the main campus." The guy proceeded to try and act cool by pointing his finger at the gate and saying, "Get lost." Karma shook his head, trying hard not to laugh. (F/n) giggled and took Karma's hand, intertwining their fingers, while saying, "Guess people don't want you here." Karma just chuckled and replied, "Guess not~" The guy started panicking and grabbed (f/n)'s other hand, trying to get her attention. The devils stopped and looked at him, both raising an eyebrow. The boy stammered out, "K-King-san, w-why are you also leaving?" "You need to know what I do with my life because...?" (F/n)'s harsh tone and Karma's staring frightened the guy, but he held on tight to (f/n)'s hand. Looking up into her eyes, he tries to answer 'cooly', "Because I want to go out with you." (F/n) faked a smile and 'cheerfully' said, "Oh, do you now?" Karma just smirked in amusement, waiting for the emotional damage to be dealt. The guy glared at Karma before looking back at you and blush, preparing his confession. However, he started to bash the E class instead. "You're always hanging out with those scum who don't know your true value. They're just a bunch of assholes who know absolutely nothing, yet you're always with them. You're so nice, pitying them instead of bashing them like the rest of us. I really like that side of you after all." (F/n)'s eyes narrowed into thin slits, silencing the idiotic boy. "Let go." Her voice was quiet, but held a power that made others obey. The boy immediately released her hand, scared. (F/n) was about to start ranting when Karma's teasing voice said, "(f/n), make it quick~ I want some more macarons today." The (h/c) looked at the redhead and her face softened. Facing the guy once again, her face became emotionless as she walked up to him. He felt frightened and wanted to run away, but stayed completely still. (F/n) stopped in front of him and just coldly stared, making the guy feel like he was staring at a bored devil. (F/n) then finished her business with him quickly; she slapped him across the face. Hard. Walking back to Karma, a warm smile appeared as she took his hand once again and sung out, "Let's get some macarons now!" The guy was left alone, his face stinging from the slap, and his mind scared of a wandering devil.
       "You made my heart skip a beat just now, (f/n)~" the redhead teased. (F/n) blushed, mumbling, "He just pissed me off when he said you guys were idiots." Karma smirked and kissed her cheek as a thank you. (F/n) turned away and looked at the the displays they walked past. Most were clothes and bags, things which bored the tomboyish (f/n). As they arrived at the pastry shop, her eyes shined and she went to the glass cases, leaving the chuckling Karma behind. A different waiter was behind the counter; he was a bit good looking and looked the same age as (f/n). He secretly checked her out as she stared at the cases, when a sudden chill spread through him. He looked over at the door where Karma stood. The redhead glared at the waiter, but continued to smile. The waiter moved farther away from (f/n), scared of Karma. (F/n) skipped over to Karma happily and beamed, "They have new flavors! How many can we get?" Karma chuckled as he replied, "Only twenty, ok?" The girl pouted at the low number, but agreed in the end. They ordered and paid for the macarons, leaving the shop a bit quickly.
    "Tomorrow's finals, huh?" (F/n) sighed as they walked to (f/n)'s place. "Scared you'll lose to me?" Karma teasingly said. "As if~" Looking down at the sidewalk, (f/n) started mumbling. "Karma, what exactly is our relationship?" The redhead looked at her in surprised, but then smirked. "Hm, let's decide that for later, ok?" (F/n) looked up and noticed his familiar smirk and laughed before answering, "Or maybe never," as they reached her house. As they stepped inside, Karma gave her kiss on the lips which she happily returns. "Let's start studying~" she said, leading the boy over to the couch and setting down the box of sweets on the table. "Can't we eat first?" Karma whined. As (f/n) started to answer, the doorbell rang and the door opened. "SURPRISE SURPRISE! WE'RE HAVING A STUDY GROUP HERE TODAY!" Kayano yelled as she bursts through the living room. Nagisa, Isogai, Maehara, Sugino, Nakamura, Kanzaki, and Yada followed closely behind Kayano inside. "Eh?!" Standing up, (f/n) rushed over to the group and was about to ask when Isogai started to talk. "Sorry, (f/n)-chan, but we really did want to have a study group. Kayano said she texted you and you already agreed. We hope you don't mind." Faking a smile, she said, "Of course it's fine! Come on in," while secretly glaring at Kayano. Maehara handed you a box and flirtatiously said, "A little housewarming gift~" (f/n) smiled and took it, kindly saying, "Thanks." Little did she know that the group gave her a box full of chocolate bonbons.