5. The King Knew?!

(F/n) had finally calmed down and stopped crying. Karma stood up and held out his hand to help her up. "Thanks..." She whispered as she took his hand, smiling at how kind he was. "So what happened?" He looked over at her, expecting an answer. Smiling slightly, you said, "Nothing. Everything's fine now, thanks to you. So don't worry." Karma raised an eyebrow, but stopped asking about it when you changed the topic to the upcoming finals.
As they reached the E building, a group of people suddenly rushed towards them when they stepped out of the forest. An ikemen stepped in front of the group saying, "Everyone calm down, you'll scare her." As he turned to you, he smiled and introduced himself and everyone. "Hello (f/n)-chan. I'm Isogai Yuuma, and this is the 3-E class. We heard all about you from Nagisa-kun and Kayano-chan. Nice to meet you." Smiling, you state, "Hello. I also know everyone in the class since I was told about everyone before hand." Nakamura went up to you and started asking the first question everyone was dying to ask. "Ne, (f/n)-chan~ Are you and Karma dating?" Blushing, you shook your head, and everyone groaned. They continued talking with you while Karma stepped aside and walked over to Nagisa. He held out something small in his hand and started talking in a low voice. "Nagisa-kun, can you place this listening device secretly on her? On the way up the mountain, I saw her and she tackled me and started crying for a little bit. She won't tell me what happened." Nagisa looked over at the now cheerful girl and noticed her eyes were indeed slightly red. Sighing, he says, "It must've been someone in her class. I doubt it was because of you. All right, I'll do it." Nagisa took the gadget and went up to (f/n) and placed it on her. He then proceeded to tap her shoulder and talk with her as Karma activated it and connected it with his and Nagisa's phone.
(F/n) looked up and saw a yellow figure hiding behind a nearby tree. "Eh~ Is that Koro-sensei?" Everyone's jaw dropped to the ground as the octopus fell down from where he was hiding. "EH?!" Everyone screamed, shocked from hearing you say the top secret organism's name. "(F/n)-chan, how did you know about Koro-sensei?!" Maehara sputtered out. Looking at everyone's reaction, you started to laugh. "My dad's an American government official, and a pretty high ranking one too. I gave him a couple beers and he told me a lot of information about Koro-sensei~ I've known since the moment he blew up the moon~" Someone had their phone out and Ritsu appeared, asking her, "American?" You chuckled, stating, "I was born and raised in America. I moved to Japan in order to go to this school my parents enrolled me in." Everyone was shocked, simply because you knew about Koro-sensei through underhanded tactics. Koro-sensei appeared, saying, "Since you know about me, you must be moved to class 3-E, (f/n)-chan." Karasuma-sensei appeared and said, "No one aside from 3-E is supposed to know after all." You say, "Eh~ I'd love to, but my father will be extremely enraged. He made a deal with the principle here to force me into 3-A and keep me there~ (dad's name) (l/n) will be mad if he heard you did this, even though I want to come here too." And then you pouted at your dad's over protectiveness.
Karasuma-sensei gulped when he heard you say your dad's name. Let's just say your father was one very influential man. Everyone was shocked, and started asking Koro-sensei and Karasuma-sensei questions about your dad. "Karasuma-sensei, can I come during lunch and after school to help everyone assassinate the yellow octopus?" You asked, provoking Koro-sensei slightly. Karasuma sighed, but nodded towards you. Koro-sensei laughed and made his green and yellow striped face, saying, "Try all you might! I hope you can kill me by the deadline!"
Walking up to Yada, who was holding an anti-sensei knife, you asked to borrow it. "Sure!" she smiled, and handed it over. Everyone watched as you twirled the knife. But... the knife...disappeared? You were twirling it just now, but it suddenly disappeared! Everyone then looked at Koro-sensei, who was also frantically searching for the knife, when out of nowhere, his face was cut halfway across, and the rubber knife was behind him, stuck in the tree. Everyone stared at you, shocked that you had injured him so easily. "Oops~ I flicked it too lightly. It didn't go fast enough~" you chuckled innocently, as everyone started yelling, "EH?! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" Koro-sensei, after regenerating, thought, "How did I not see her throw the knife?!" Even Karasuma-sensei was bewildered. You simply said, "Flicking a knife makes it move faster than throwing it~"
Karma went up to you, teasingly saying, "(f/n), where were you hiding that bloodlust of yours~" Laughing, you just reply, "Nowhere. But I should go now. Will you come with me?" You blushed a bit after asking the last question. "Sure, give me a second." As she started to say goodbye to everyone, Karma went up to Nagisa and said, "On your phone, I downloaded a new app which is how you'll be able to hear from the gadget. Just plug in earbuds and it should work." Nagisa nodded, and Karma walked over to (f/n), and they started walking down the mountain together.
"You scared everyone when you cut his face in half though~" Karma smirked. Chuckling, you say, "Anyone can flick a knife as fast as sound if they wanted to. They just gotta learn how~" Karma looked over and smirked even more, before asking, "(f/n), will you teach me?" Blushing you looked away and mumbled out, "Sure. How about after school today?" As they approached the gates, (f/n) hugged the rabbit tighter as Karma grinned and sung out, "Deal~ See ya later (f/n)~" Smiling, you waved as you went inside the main building.
You walked to your class, with people sighing in relief all around you. News spread quickly about how Asano made you cry, and they were all glad The King was happy once again. Entering the classroom, (f/n) sat down at her seat as Asano walked up to her. "Ki-I mean (l/n)-san, I'm really sorry I took your rabbit and made you cry."
Karma's Side
Karma and Nagisa were listening to the conversations and could hear in the background that Asano had made her cry. Nagisa looked over to Karma and saw he had narrowed his eyes when Asano started talking.
'The King's' Side
(F/n) refused to look at him and continued ignoring him. Asano kept talking even when the bell rang, and even passed a few notes to her in class. (F/n) ignored him the entire time, tightly hugging her rabbit.