23. A Bloody Memory

Everyone took turns trying to calm the girl down, or at least stop her blood-curdling screams. But they were all rejected, with the girl shaking their hands away from her body. Her tears were still flooding out as they all tried and failed. Karma disappeared somewhere as soon as he ran into the classroom and saw (f/n). "Where's the stupid boyfriend when you need him?!" The class groaned, frustrated they couldn't do anything for the (h/c). A bit after that, Karma came rushing in with a bag. He dropped the bag on the table and ran up to (f/n). He grabbed both her wrists, causing her to jerk her head up and face him. The class was able to see her face during this second and became afraid, her eyes looking dead and soulless. Karma leaned in a second after and kissed her. The girl was frozen as Karma slipped his tongue into her mouth and pulled it out quickly, leaving a small present inside for her. Pulling away, the girl was still, her mouth shut tight with no noise emitting whatsoever, and a somewhat confused look on her face. Everyone sighed in relief and unplugged their ears, thankful that at least the screaming had stopped.
They crowded around the girl and Karma, unsure what the redhead did. For a long time, (f/n) was still, her eyes closed and her mouth shut tight. She suddenly started coughing. "Someone, get the trashcan quickly!" Karma ordered. A can appeared in Karma's hands at mach 20, and he placed it close to (f/n)'s face. She started coughing something red and brown out. Everyone went, "Eww..." and backed up, a bit grossed out. Soon, (f/n) opened her eyes, full of brightness and life. Her coughing finally stopped and everyone crowded around her as she stuck her tongue out. "Ew, ew, ew, ew! That was fucking disgusting!!" The girl yelled out. Everyone sighed in relief as Koro-sensei quickly gave her a cup of water, which she gladly drank. As she finished, everyone started yelling at her. "Are you ok?!" "What happened?!" "You were screaming and crying!!" It all stopped when Karma suddenly hugged the girl and patted her head. The class looked at them curiously. Karma pulled away slightly, to show that the girl had somehow fallen asleep, even with all the noise. He carefully picked her up and walked out the classroom, carrying her with a relieved smile.

"-and suddenly we just heard screaming from under the desk! We don't know how long she's been there." Koro-sensei finished the explanation as the group silently thought about the possibilities. Kimura quietly said, "Wow. To think just by getting a girl to smile, chaos can occur." Nakamura stood up, banging her hand on the table, frusturated. "But her parents want her to be happy?! Why would that cause a sudden outburst from the calm and collected 'King'?!" Nagisa quietly said, "Maybe that's not what scared (f/n)-chan. There was a part where her brother said that her dad might 'step into the picture.'" Everyone stared at the bluehead as Koro-sensei nodded, saying, "That could be a possibility. It did sound somewhat like a threat after all." Karasuma suddenly realized something and started muttering out, "There were... but it was in America...no one, not even the families questioned it..." Karasuma finally stated, "A few years earlier, a young man was reported missing, but the announcement went away after about three days, even though no one found him. His family didn't even complain about how the police couldn't find him. About two years earlier, an old man, known to be a sexual offender, was reported as missing by his daughter. The man's name spread quickly, but it also died three days later, with no sighting of him at all. Both cases were in America, but the victims disappeared with no sign left behind and everyone suddenly stopped searching. No one questioned it, assuming they were found, yet they never were." "Hah? So what does that have to do with our King's sudden outburst?" Terasaka loudly asked. "Bitch-sensei started trembling, fear in her eyes. "No, there were other cases of the sort in America. There was a depressed target that I had to kill. His 6 year old daughter went missing. A few days later, I met up with him again in order to kill him, and he was happy as can be. He said they didn't find his daughter, but it was fine, and started to grope me." The class stared at the two teachers, confused about how it had anything to do with (f/n). Koro-sensei grimly explained, "Those people went missing, and even though they were never found, nobody complained. What if those people had somehow harmed (f/n)-chan, and her father decided he had to 'step into the picture' like her aniki had stated in the conversation with the principle and Karasuma-sensei?" With these words, a sudden cold chill enveloped the class, causing everyone to tremble in fear. They knew it wasn't a 'what if.' With (f/n)'s outburst and the fact that she rarely smiled in the past, they knew it was definitely what happened.
Karma and (f/n) were in the infirmary, cuddling together as they slept peacefully. Karma woke up to someone coughing, and as he opened his eyes, he saw (f/n) coughing into her hand as she slowly opened an eye, indicating she was awake as well. Karma stood up and quickly went to grab a cup of water as (f/n) slowly sat up. Handing her the cup, he said in a light tone, "Looks like sleeping beauty is awake~" As soon as she finished drinking, she started complaining. "What did you make me eat?! It was so bitter and spicy and disgusting!! You know I hate that kind of stuff!" The redhead laughed, responding, "But it worked in snapping you out of it." He stopped laughing, his face growing serious. He kneeled on the ground, looking up at (f/n)'s face as he held both her hands. Sneaking a peek at the door, he noticed the class opened it slightly, in order to hear them better. "Are you ok?" He quietly whispered out, as her tears started to fall once again. The girl nodded, whispering out, "It's just... When I heard Karasuma-sensei talk about what my aniki said, I suddenly remembered everything. I suddenly remembered how when someone threatened my life or something that would horribly harm me, my father would hold my hands and say it's ok. He would then take those people away, and they disappeared forever. I once followed a bodyguard secretly, and saw they went into a lab, where they would..." The (h/c) stopped talking, and slapped her mouth shut with her hand, growing nauseous from the memory. After a minute, she calmed down again and continued, "It was a horrible and bloody sight. I soon started having nightmares, and before I knew it, I had turned 13 and entered the lab openly. They tried to shoo me away, but I grabbed a knife and went up to an old man, one that had sexually harassed me a few years earlier. Without batting an eye, I sliced his head off and started cutting it open until I reached the brain. You can imagine the surprise on everyone's face as I took the brain and left, never returning again. I erased my own mind and started to study more, growing much more intelligent, enough to enroll here. I soon forgot about everything, as soon as I met you and started to smile even more." The girl showed a small smile as she grabbed Karma's head, leaning down to kiss him. It was a short and sweet kiss that he returned, making her smile wider. As she broke apart from him, Karma stood up and hugged her, whispering, "It's ok. You don't need to say anything else." The girl hugged back, smiling from the bottom of her heart.

Panda here~ Sorry that compared to the rest of the story, this was so gruesome and dramatic. The next chapter will return to being a full of fluff :3 Probably anyways