Chapter 40

OH MY GAWD. GUYS. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. AFTER THIS, IT'S JUST THE EPILOGUE. DO YOU HEAR ME CRYING I FEEL LIKE MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED AND GOING AWAY IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT OMG.

VERY important author's note in the end!

_____________________________________________

Carly's POV:

@CarlyMcKinley: The babe and I tonight! Who's ready for the New Year?? Xx http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/Pictures/newharly_zps7a62f7c8.png

The year was fastly coming to an end, and it was pretty hard to believe. It was unbelievable how this year was ending so soon, because it went by so fast. My career, the music, the fans, the boys, Riley being born, and everything else was just amazing. My first ever movie was a hit and I had also taken up acting, starring in movies here and there.

The lads, Eleanor, Perrie, Danielle, Soha, and I were all in New York city for New Years - Times Square, to be exact. The place was swarming with people, getting all hyped up for the new years. All of us were on the roof of some hotel, dancing and drinking with everyone else here. We met up with other singers as well, like Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas, and also met Ryan Seacrest.

"So, Carls," Harry says as I lean against the wall that had a door on the other side which led us down and inside.

"So, Harry," I grin, mocking his tone.

Harry chuckles, rolling his eyes. "We're about to go into the new year," he says quietly, his eyes looking down at me.

I smile. "I know, it's hard to believe," I say, my arms reaching up as they wrap around his neck, pulling him closer.

"We made it, though," he smiles. "We made it through all the crap."

I chuckle softly. "And look where we are now."

"Top of a hotel building, celebrating New Years together with our friends," Harry replies, his forehead leaning against my own. "You know, never did I imagine myself to finally settle down with one girl."

I laugh out loud, pushing him away slightly. "What, you thought you'd play around some more?" I ask, raising an eyebrow, and Harry smirks. "Well, sorry to burst your bubble, buddy, but it looks like you're stuck with me."

His smirk widens, exposing a dimple. "It's not like I mind," his voice drops to a husky whisper as his head dips down to my neck. "I'm just glad that it's you that I'm stuck with."

I giggle softly as I feel Harry leave wet kisses on my neck, a small smile on my face. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate, and I took it out to see that it was Mum calling me. "Hello?" I shout over to the music as Harry pulls away.

"Happy New Year, sweetie!" she exclaims.