Chapter 22

Read my new fan fic, Teenage Dirtbag, if you haven't already!

I feel sick, I don't know why.

I'm about to go to the movies. Watching Jack & The Giant Slayer :D

_______________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “She’s awake! She’s up!” Amanda cheers, a wide grin on her face as she exits Ashley’s hospital room.

            I stood up from my chair, Harry’s hand gripping mine. “Oh my God,” I let out a sigh of relief, burying my face in Harry’s chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

            All of the boys were here too, since they were worried about Ashley, which is really sweet. Amanda and Daniel first went inside to see her, since they’re her parents, while the rest of us waited outside. A few minutes later, they came back outside with smiles on their faces, and told us we could go inside.

            Taking a breath, I walked into Ashley’s room with the boys following behind me. My eyes landed on my best friend who was laying on the hospital bed. She was wearing a white hospital gown and her left are was wrapped up. She turned her neck as her eyes landed on me, and Ashley grinned.

            “Oh God, Ashley,” I let out a breath, hurrying over to her side, crouching down beside her. “How are you?”

            “I’m okay,” Ashley replies, giving me a small smile. Her eyes then travel to the five boys behind me, and she raises her eyebrows. “What’re you all doing here?”

            “We’re all here for you, love!” Louis chuckles, walking over. “We wanted to see you and Carly, and had to take care of Carly since she was down with the flu.”

            “Excuse me?” Harry raises an eyebrow at his best mate. “If anything, I’m the one who took care of Carly.” He looks at Ashley and smiles dimply. “But we wanted to make sure if you were okay too, Ash. Carly was a mess.”

            “You were?” Ashley asks, eyes wandering over to me.

            I bite my bottom lip and nod. “You had me worried sick, Ash,” I say, holding her right hand. “But I’m so glad you’re okay.”

            Ashley laughs slightly. “I’m fine, Carls. You didn’t have to worry about me.”

            “Are you crazy?” I give her a look. “You’re my best friend, Ash. I’d go nuts if something ever happened to you.” I then added, “Coco misses you.”

            She smiles. “I miss him too.”

            We all talked to Ashley for a few more minutes, until a nurse walked in. “I’m sorry, but you’re going to have to leave. The patient can’t have too much excitement; she needs to rest.”