Chapter 13

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHERRRR. Love you mommaaaa<3

Anyways. Kind of a short chapter, but hopefully you all are happy with what it consists of... ;D

______________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “So when’s your flight?” Mum asks, putting Riley down on the floor.

            “Not for another six hours,” I chuckle.

            I was at my parents house, while Ashley had taken Hayden out to finish some of his sight seeing. But last night kept replaying in my head as I thought about Harry kissing me. That kiss was all it took for me to change my mind. And I’m happy with my choice.

            As if reading my mind, Mum asks me, “You’re thinking about Harry, aren’t you?”

            I sit back on the couch as Mum sits next to me, and I run a hand through my hair as I drink my coffee I had gotten from Starbucks earlier. “Yeah, I am,” I say. “Mum.... I want him back.”

            Mum grins excitedly at me. “Then you should take him back, love!” she says. “From what you’ve been telling me, both of you want each other. Then go for it. What’s stopping you?”

            “I’m leaving today, Mum,” I sigh. “Do you think we’re gonna be able to make this long distance thing work?”

            Mum takes my free hand in both of hers. “Sweetie, if you and Harry love each other then you’re gonna be able to work it out. Trust me, I know.”

            I bite my bottom lip. “Yeah, you’re right...”

            She claps excitedly. “Now you call him and tell him to come over so you can talk it out.”

            I nod, taking out my phone. “Alright.”

            Taking out my phone, I dial Harry’s number, and he picks it up after two rings. “Hello?” he asks.

            “Hey, Harry,” I say somewhat nervously. Gosh, I feel so nervous. “Can you come over to my parents’ place?”

            “Uh, yeah, sure,” he says. “I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

            “Okay, see you then,” I say, and then hang up. I look at Mum. “He’s coming.”

            Mum squeals, causing me to laugh. The two of us talk, and I take one last picture of Mum and I. I’m on her lap, much to her protest, and take out my phone and take a selfie of us with my coffee cup in front of my face.