Chapter 17

Over 9,000 reads already!!!??? Wooowww thank you guysss.

________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “I’m gonna miss you,” I mumble, my face buried in Harry’s chest.

            Harry’s arms wrapped around my body as he hugs me tightly, his face burying itself in the crook of my neck. “I’m gonna miss you more,” his thick accent whispers. His accent is so much stronger than mine, which is almost gone.

            “Call me when you land?” I ask as we pull away about an inch.

            “Promise,” he says.

            Here we stood, in the middle of the airport as we once again had to say goodbye. Harry had to once again return back to London for work purposes. I really hated saying goodbye. It’s selfish of me, but I just don’t Harry to leave. I just got him back, and now he’s leaving again. We never said that this would be easy, but I wish it just didn’t have to be as hard as it is. Harry’s large hands cupped my cheeks as he looks down at me with those gorgeous green eyes. He bites his bottom lip lightly before dipping his head and kissing my softly. The tips of his curly ringlets tickle my forehead as I kiss him back, my hands reaching up and gripping his biceps. It was the perfect goodbye kiss, full of care and love. When we pulled away, Harry rested his forehead against mine.

            “I’ll see you soon, okay?” Harry says, nudging his nose slightly with mine.

            I smile at him, staring into his mesmerizing eyes. “Yeah,” I whisper.

            “Flight 357 to Heathrow Airport, London now boarding,” a woman’s voice speaks over the intercom. “Flight 357 to Heathrow Airport, London now boarding.

            Harry lets out a sigh, pecking my nose. “That’s me,” he says. I bite my lip as I watch him bend down to pick up his duffel bag, throwing the strap over his shoulder as he pecks my lips lovingly. “I love you.”

            I give him a small smile. “I love you too,” I reply, tears stinging my eyes. Gosh, I’m gonna miss him. With one last smile, Harry walks towards his gate. I watch as he turns around and gives me a smile, before disappearing.

            God, I hate airports.

*******************

Harry’s POV:

To: Carls<3

Just got to the flat! Missing you. Xx

From: Carls<3

Missing you too! Who picked you up? Xx