Chapter 5

It's Saturday and I woke up at 7 in the morning. I really hate life.

_______________________________________

Harry’s POV:

            “So, who’s single?” the interviewer asks. When none of us raise our hands, her eyes widen. “So all of you are taken?”

            We all nod, smiling. “We’re all happily in a relationship,” Louis smiles.

            The lady nods. “You recently were seen a lot with Carly McKinley,” she says, looking down at her index cards. “How’s that for you, Harry? Since she’s a former flame for you.”

            I smile, giving a one shoulder shrug. “Carly and I have looked past what happened and are now good friends,” I say.

            “And how does your girlfriend feel about that?” she asks.

            I bite my bottom lip lightly. “She’s totally fine with it,” I lie through my teeth. “She trusts me, so it’s fine.”

            Actually, Kate was anything but fine with me being friends with Carly. When she had found out that Carly and I were hanging out again, she was unpleased. She started ranting about how Carly would try to get me back. Kate even said she didn’t want me hanging around with Carly. But I told her no. I didn’t tell this to Kate, but Carly’s the first person I’ve ever truly loved. I’ve been trying to get over her, but it’s just not working. If we can stay friends, I’m taking it. It’s better than nothing. I’ll take whatever I can get. It’s weird to say and hard to explain, but I just want to be around Carly. Kate and I got into a huge argument about this too, so we’re not exactly on the best of terms.

            Once the interview had ended, the boys and I stood backstage as we waited for Paul to bring around the van. As we waited, Louis pulled me to the side. “What are you going to do about Kate?” he asks.

            I had told Louis about Kate and I’s argument, and he knew how frustrated I am with her. Kate can be so controlling some times – I remember why I broke up with her in the first place. “I don’t know,” I sigh.

            “Break up with her!” Louis suggests with a hopeful grin.

            I look at him, giving him a ‘really?’ look. “Seriously, Louis?” I roll my eyes.

            He shrugs nonchalantly. “You can’t blame me for trying.”

            I roll my eyes once again, and then walk out when Paul had pulled up with the van. As we sit in the van and Paul drives, Liam asks, “So where are we headed now?”

            “Photo shoot,” Paul replies.