Chapter 7

I love teasing you guys with all of these Carly and Harry moments. it's evil of me, but fun.

My way of seeing how much you guys want them back together.... ;D

And just to remind you, this fan fiction doesn't only revolve around Carly and Harry. I place interviews in here for a reason; to remind everyone that Carly is ALSO famous. Sorry if you get annoyed by them. But each interview is there for a reason.

Also this chapter is dedicated to angrybirdie ! I love all of her fan fics because they're so good! Read her Harry one called 'Meet My Fiance, Harry Styles.' I absolutely love it.

_______________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            Tonight we all were going out for a dinner. Don’t ask me why, it was just one of those spontaneous things that happens when you’re with One Direction. Ashley and Hayden were coming, and Eleanor and Danielle had flown in too to spend some time with their beaus. The dinner was in two hours, and I was sitting on my bed as I scrolled through Twitter on my phone. I was surprised when I looked at the tweets the boys’ and my fans were tweeting. It’s scary how they know our plans for tonight...

-Carly and the boys are going out for a dinner!

-Guys. If Harry & Kate have broken up, what if Carly & Harry get together?! Omgomgomgomg

-Awww. It’s so adorable how the boys, El, Dani, Carly, and her friends are going to dinner together. I need picturessss.

            I chuckle as I exit out of Twitter, and then put my phone down. “Hey, Carls,” Ashley says, opening my bedroom door. “You should get ready. We’re gonna leave soon.”

            I nod and stand up from my bed as Ashley closes the door and leaves. I quickly change into a cute Ganni FAY purple summer dress that has spaghetti straps, ruffles on the neckline, and goes down and ends a few inches above my knees. I also put on a white leather biker jacket that has studs on it but don’t zip it, and woven black sandals. My hair was slightly wavy and slightly curly, and had a braid going around and pulling my hair back. I put on silver hoop earrings and apply some make up, and then I’m ready.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=72599334 )

            Grabbing my phone and wallet, I walk out of my room and down to the kitchen. I take out Coco’s water and food bowl as I pour the water and dog food in them. I check the clock and call out, “Ash! Come on, we’ve gotta go!”

            I hear Ashley’s footsteps as she comes down the stairs. She’s wearing an Emerald jaguar print top with boot cut jeans, and black one inch heels. She looked really pretty as her hair was slightly wavy as well and her make up done to a natural amount.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/dinner_with_friends/set?id=8292907 )

            The two of us then leave and get into my car, driving to P.F. Chang’s, where we all were meeting up. The car ride was a short one, but during it, I had only one thought running through my mind. Harry and Kate had broken up, and news like that spreads like wildfire. Especially in LA when you’re famous. The boys and their girlfriends were over the moon about it, because none of them ever liked Kate in the first place. I mean, I only met her once and she was a total bitch. She had no sense of politeness in her, which is one of the reasons why none of us liked her. The fans were also pretty ecstatic when they broke up as well; it was pretty sad. For Kate, that is.