Chapter 9

I'm so obsessed with One Way Or Another! I can't stop singing it omg.

And I just HAD to post this chapter. I was getting a bit too excited, so yeah.

Get ready for some feels and d r a m a

______________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “I should go and get ready for Harry’s party,” I say, standing up while I still hold Riley.

            Mum nods. “Alright, sweetie,” she says. “I’ll see you later.”

            “Bye, Mum,” I say, pecking her cheek and handing her Riley.

            Mum gathers her things and leaves the hotel room, leaving just me and my friends. Hayden and Ashley were already getting ready for Harry’s party, and I should too. The party was like a clubbing scene, but not too overly dressed. Harry had said we could even show up in jeans and a tank, and that’s what I’m going with. I changed into dark blue skinny jeans and a black tank top that said in white words ‘You Make Me Happy When The Skies Are Gray.’ I put on silver hoop earrings and a golden necklace, along with black boots. My hair was slightly curled and make up was done.

            I grabbed my phone and instead of putting on a jacket, I wore a red plaid shirt. Rolling up the sleeves and leaving the front unbuttoned, I took ahold of the bag that had Harry’s gift in it and walked out of my room. “You guys ready?” I call out to Hayden and Ashley.

            The two of them appear from their rooms. “Yup,” they say in unison.

            Walking down to the lobby, we get into the car that Kristen had called for us and it drove us to Harry’s party. It was eight o’ clock at night, and by the time we got to the club, more than two dozen cars were already parked. We asked the driver to just drop us off, and once we were out of the car, he drove away. We entered the club, giving the bouncer our name and walked in.

            Loud music was thumping throughout the club, and lots of people were dancing. Strobe lights were going off as I made my way through the dancing bodies, with Ashley and Hayden behind me. I got to the back of the club, where I saw the boys, Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor, and Soha all sitting there.

            “Hey, guys!” I say over the loud music.

            They all see us and grin, standing up to greet us. I go over to Harry, who’s wearing the dorkiest – yet adorable – shirt I’ve ever seen. It was a blue button up shirt with white hearts. I’m not even gonna ask. “You made it!” he grins, exposing his cute dimples.

            I laugh, wrapping my arms around his torso as he wraps his around my neck, hugging me tightly. “Of course I did,” I say as we pull away. I give him the bag, grinning as I say, “Happy birthday, Haz.”

            He takes the bag from me, smiling. “Thank you, love,” he says. He opens the bag and his eyes widen at the sweatshirt as he sees his name on it.