Chapter 37

"Summer is an amazing writer, she has a gift. And although she never admits it, she got it from me." My dad, everybody.

BUT IT'S SO EMBARRASSING HOW HE SAYS THAT WHEN WE HAVE FAMILY GATHERINGS OR HAVE PEOPLE OVER. LIKE, I JUST, NO. STOP, DAD.

But hai, my grandma's here and I'm sosososo happy. :D So I thought I'd update for you lovely people.

FOLLOW MY TWITTAH 'CUS I'M A THIRSTY BITCH: @SumNawaz

_____________________________________

Harry’s POV:

            People often think that teenagers don’t seem to understand the concept of love. But to me, it’s pretty clear. When you love someone, they’re all that matters in your life. It becomes your purpose to make sure they are happy and content and that they feel the love you have for them. A smile comes on your face when you see the person, or simply just hear their name in a sentence. They make you a new person, a better person.

            That’s how I felt at the moment. I loved the girl who was performing on stage right now, singing her heart out to the screaming New York City fans. I watched as Carly danced around on stage, singing her songs as a huge smile was plastered on her face.

            “Close your mouth, Haz, you’re drooling.” The all too familiar voice startled me.

            I swiveled around, my eyes widening as I see my four best mates. “What are you all doing here?” I grinned widely.

            “Thought we’d drop by,” Louis grins, his arm wrapping around my shoulders.

            “We’re leaving for Africa soon, anyways, so we thought we’d just leave with you,” Zayn addded.

            “When are we leaving?” I ask, frowning.

            Liam thinks for a moment. “In four days.”

            I sigh. “That means we’re leaving from Toronto,” I say, thinking about Carly’s tour schedule.

            The boys nod as they look over my shoulder and on the stage. We were all standing backstage as we watched Carly perform When The Sun Goes Down, her last song. When the concert finally ends, Carly says goodbye to the crowd and walks backstage.

            “Look who’s joined us,” I tell her, my arm sliding around her waist.

            Carly looks at me, confused, until she finally sees the four lads. “You’re here!” she exclaims excitedly, hugging all of the guys.

            “You didn’t think that we’d miss out on visiting you on tour, did you?” Niall asks her teasingly, giving off a braceless grin.

            Carly laughs. “Of course not,” she says. “Just give me a minute, I need to change.”