Chapter 39

OH MY GOD.

AFTER THIS, THERE'S ONLY 1 CHAPTER LEFT AND THEN THE EPILOGUE. OMGOMGOMGOMG

__________________________________________

*A few months later*

Carly’s POV:

@CarlyMcKinley: New York Cityyyyy. I love this place so much xxx @Harry_Styles http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/Pictures/harly1_zps1e5c4cfb.png

My tour was finally over, and the date of December 3rd was fastly approaching, also one of the most important moments in One Direction’s career. It was the day when they finally got to perform at Madison Square Garden, and everyone was flying out to New York City to watch the boys perform.

            Their families, Ashley, Nick Grimshaw, Clodagh, Paul's wife, Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle, Soha, Ed Sheeran, and me and my family as well. We all were staying at the same hotel, and the boys were nervous as hell. They couldn’t believe they were playing Madison Square Garden because when you play there, you know for a fact that you have made it in the big time in the music industry. And I couldn’t be happier for the boys as I am now. I’m so proud of them, it’s unbelievable.

            At the moment, Harry and I were walking in the busy evening streets of New York. Getting out of the hotel was a hassle, as the whole entrance was surrounded by fans. We signed autographs and took pictures before we took off. As we walked, we had passed Madison Square Garden itself, which caused Harry to involuntarily shiver.

            “Are you okay?” I ask with a laugh as I look up at him.

            “Peachy,” Harry mutters.

            I chuckle, shaking my head. “You look like you’re about to faint, Haz.”

            Harry sighs as his left hand tightly grips my right, his own right hand digging into the front pocket of his jeans. “I’m just nervous, that’s all.”

            I give him a small smile as we walk. “I know you are, love. But it’s going to be fine. Yes, it’s the Garden, but it’s like any other concert. Filled with fans who love you and you’re up there with your best friends. The only thing different is that all of your friends and family are going to be there.”

            “Yeah, but it’s... Madison Square Garden,” Harry tries to reason.

            “Forget about that!” I say. “If you keep telling yourself that, you’re gonna become a nervous wreck.”

            “Too late for that,” he mutters.

            “You’re gonna be fine,” I assure him, giving his hand a squeeze. “Your family, friends, and I are all gonna be there, cheering you and the lads on.”

            Harry chuckles. “Madison Square Garden won’t know what hit it.”