Chapter 16

Took me a while to get this damn chapter done. I was volunteering today at my public library with my friend for a book fair from 11 to 3. The two of us got our picture taken for the newspaper, but I bet you we looked like hobos omg -.-

But anyway. I feel fat and tired and hungry still have a ton of homework to do.

I hate school bye.

_____________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “So you’re going to the American Music Awards?” Harry asks, sitting on the edge of my bed.

            “Yep,” I say, sitting on his lap as his arms wrap around my waist. “And you’re gonna be my date.”

            Harry grins, liking the sound of that. “Are you nominated for anything?”

            I shake my head. “Nah, just performing.”

            I had been informed several weeks ago that I would be one of the act for the American Music Award this year. I just had forgotten about them because I was so caught up with Harry. But now that that’s in the past and he’s agreed to be my date, I’d say that everything was just about perfect. Honestly, I don’t even care about people finding out now that Harry and I were back together. To be honest, I kind of felt bad about hiding it from my fans. There they are, supporting me and cheering on for me while I do what I love, and I’m here hiding my boyfriend from them. I try to stay as connected with my fans as possible, so hiding something this big is a bit of a downer. I don’t want to sneak behind their backs with my boyfriend.

            A smile plays on my lips as I think about that word. Boyfriend. After all that shit Harry and I went through, we are finally back together. During those ten months of our break up, I honestly thought that there was no hope left for Harry and I; that we were once and for all done. I had thought that there was no possible chance of me getting back with Harry. But I was later on proved wrong. In the end, we found our way back to each other.

            You have no idea how great it feels to know that someone truly loves you. To know that they care for you and for your well being, and want what’s best for you. Whether they are thousands of miles away, or just a few feet away, they are there for you. Knowing I have a guy in my life I can hug, kiss, and use their shoulder to cry on makes me feel loved. That I have someone who will always be there for me. No relationship is perfect; my relationship with Harry isn’t perfect. But you just have to know in your heart that the person you are with, is truly worth fighting for no matter what.

            “Whatcha thinking about, love?” Harry’s deep voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

            I look at him, green eyes filled with wonder and curiosity. “You,” I simply reply, still sitting on his lap.

            “That makes me even more curious,” he smirks slightly.